Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

CEDAR POINT ADVENTURE!

Abdinuur   

I just had the scariest moments of my life this past weekend...omg!!! At one time...I thought I was dead....seriously, I dont know how to explain it but it was the scariest shyt I've ever been thru...

I aint no punk...I did it...but it was scary (plus I am scared of heights)...

I was telling few friends of mine...how I was screaming like a little girl

Everything was okay...until I went on that Millenium Ride...phews...

The thought of it is even scarier!...lol

Cio. ;)

Iffah   

^ Lool.. Fuley! icon_razz.gif (kidding)...I'm scared of heights too!...but I managed to go on the feakiest rides at the amusement park couple of weeks ago...but there was one ride called the MindBuster, I avoided at all costs....I almost died the last time I went on it(7th grade) and I didn't want to relive that experience. :eek:

btw, what state is this Cedar Points in? I've heard of it...but I have no idea where it's at..

Raxmah   

I went to cedar point few weeks ago, it was great.

Kaafi the millenium ride aint that bad, you sissy Jk you get bit dizzy but thts about it. I like it though.

LOOOOL @ Kaafi fuleey xaar kuus lool kidding, ofcourse millenium ride is scary but i bet you didn't go to the new ride, by this time you would be having heart attack. I heard the new one is scary as hell and I also heard that they closed too one kid died on that ride :( I don't know if they re-opened or not.... Iam palanning to go there middle of August Insha Allah.

Ilhaam cedar point is located Ohio.

Kaafi,

I was supposed to go on Millenium last summer..but while I was in line for another ride, these guys overheard us talking about going on it..and they were like the ride got stuck at the top with people in it, so they shut it down for the day. After that incident, I hardly trust the ride! You know I only got one life ;)

But I looooooooove roller coasters, can't wait till I go to wonderland!

Abdinuur   

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY...and stop pickin on me...lol.. :(

...this is was MY FIRST TIME!

Opinionated...tell 'em! They aint hearing me right...WE GOT ONE LIFE TO LIVE...and I've got plans to fulfil...lol (Insha Allah).

And I dont like it when I hear bad stories about pple dying in amusement parks/rides...or pple being stuck for hours...UPSIDE DOWN...lol. This discourages me from participating.

But i was wit some brave guys who where excited about the whole rides...and I didnt wanna stay behind and be a sissy like Raxmah calls it...

Most of the time...I had my eyes closed....loool.

Kaaga daranka waxaan rabaa in aan kulaabto in the following weekend... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Xafsa   

^^^^^ ku laabta aa? war maa joogtid...haye markaan oohin caadi ah aa kaa imaandoonto!!1 :D:D

I'm still scared to valleyfair...I aint trying to die of a heart attack!!!

Abdinuur   

LOL @ Flying-Still......Oohin...lol

I'm asking for it huh?....When I first saw these pple in Cedar Point...I came to the conclusion that they're totally insane!...I was like....white pple are so craaaazy...but I found out...that we're missing the action...lol...that's where the fun is! smile.gif

It's a therapeutic after taking finals and what not...the mind needs treatment too u know. lol icon_razz.gif

Maskiin Kaafi, its orite sweety....we all get scared for the first time. I was tricked in the 7th grade, and became hooked ever since.

Now remind me which one Millenium ride was? Been there 2 yrs ago.

I've graduated from Wonderland rollercoasters..infact it bores me if I ride them more than once. Honest!

Kaafi, I wanna try bunchee jumping.....or better yet sky diving! Its part of my to-do list b4 death.

Dhimbil   

I wanna try bunchee jumping.....or better yet sky diving

tamina, you sure? I will hold you to that next time you're around here lol you scarrrrre? :D

Captivating...war aa keentay...valleyfair is scary too...lol some of the rides there are bad wallahi and no i'm not fulay like kaafi

did anybody went to Universal Studios in L.A. they got some good stuff, not that scary though.

Adna   

salaam

i wanna try the new ride in valley fair, i heard it's really scary, but i wanna give it a shot. one friend of mine told he al most through up,,, matag ha'igu sheegin. Flying still you wanna come wih me it will be fun hon.