Sign in to follow this  

One paragraph stories

People, people! This isn't continue the story thread.

She sat in the chair, stroking a snake and biting off the head of a lizard. She was waiting for him to come. He walked into the room with a few staggering steps before he fell and started crawling. The nanny was behind him, her eyes fixed on the floor. "Why did it take you so long?", she asked. The nanny kept looking at the floor. "He is so young", the nanny replied. She waved her hand and the nanny fell on the floor, as if a lighting had struck her. "He is too old already", the witch replied. They put him in a vase and left him there for the night. In the morning the vase was full of blood and he had grown into a lizard.

Indhoos   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Indhoos
A nice finish and cleaner version.

icon_razz.gif:D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

I sense a professional jealousy from Che and Indhos. This has traditionally been A&T stuff

edit: che you beat me on A&T mention

Rehehehehehealy? My bad, I did not know these topics were taken.

GG, I will be back w/ another one then.

AYOUB   

The Texan Cat

Buddy was still confused. He couldn't figure how could such a "skinny cat" have so much power? He's been all over the world and no other cat managed to complete even one round with him. He never expected to lose his unblemished record in Mogadishu. Infact he never heard of the place before 1992. But after two devastating defeats, he finally gave in and asked Aar what he eats that gives such explosive power while remaining so thin. "Waar meow I'm not a cat" roared offended Aar. "I'm a starving lion...kitty!" .

Originally posted by AYOUB:

The Texan Cat

Buddy was still confused. He couldn't figure how could such a "skinny cat" have so much power? He's been all over the world and no other cat managed to complete even one round with him. He never expected to lose his unblemished record in Mogadishu. Infact he never heard of the place before 1992. But after two devastating defeats, he finally gave in and asked Aar what he eats that gives such explosive power while remaining so thin. "Waar meow I'm not a cat" roared offended Aar. "I'm a starving lion...kitty!" .

Hilarious! smile.gif

Fabregas   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

The Texan Cat

classic

N.O.R.F   

Oday baa miyiga aaday. Marku tagay wuxu la kulmay oday waligii miyiga joogay. Cabaar bay sheekeesteen. Waxay gaadhay wakhtigii salaada. "Ina tuji" buu yidhi odaygii magaalada ka yimid. "Waligay ma tukan qur'aankana garanmaayo" ayuu ku jowaabey odaygii reer miyiga'aha. Intu odaygii reer magaalku yara yaabay bu yidhi "salaada iyo qur'aankaba anaa ku baraaya". "Waayahay" bu yidhi odaygii reer miyiga'ahaa.

to be continued,,,,,,

Indhoos   

^^^Loox ayuu usoo qaaday oo quraankii inuu barro bilaabay. Alif wax ma leh ayuu uga bilaabay. Waa u waday ilaa iyo ya'ey hoos kulabaleey. Kadibna alif la kor dhabay ayuu u bilaabay. Waa uu u aqriyay oo uu yiri, "Alif la kordhabay, Alif la hoos dhabay, Alif laa goday." Meeshii inuu ka daba yiraahdo laga sugayay ayuu odaygii reer miyi, oo xool dhaqtada ahaa lasoo booday, "Waa Waray, Waa Waray, war ileen quraankuna waa is dhabaa!!!"

Istaaqfurullah,,,han na danbaajine naga tag, yaaqeey...

MZanzi   

My best gym story is that I was doing some ab work beside a good looking girl. She was working hard when...toot! She tooted! There was no hiding it, it was loud and the room had an echo. She stopped in the middle of her set, got up, didn't make eye contact with anyone and just calmly walked out with her head down.

Myself and one other guy looked at each other and laughed so hard we didnt need an ab workout.

Fu-Fu, OK fart joke are officially banned from this thread!

Everybody told Jackson he couldn't go to the moon. But one night, when everybody else was sleeping, he opened the window and watched the dark blue sky. The stars were winking at him and the moon was shining so bright that it had to be a clear sign. He said: "I'm coming to you, moon. I don't know how, I don't know when, but I am". The following morning Jackson found himself in Mars. "Where's the moon?", he asked a group of Indian astronauts who were preparing a flight back to Earth. "It's gone", they said. "But how can it be gone when I have come for it?", Jackson asked. "It got tired of waiting", they replied. Jackson was baffled, "But how can it get tired of waiting when it was just yesterday that I set out to come for her!", he cried. Yesterday! Yesterday? She had gone old in a matter of one day. "Death awaits no one", the astronauts said and left Jackson in the red, deserted planet.