Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

U.D You know, You are one sleek son of a…

4Pages Ago you said this:

Question for the guys: If your friend has met a girl and he likes her, but you know this girl and she has "made mistakes" in the past, Do you tell him

"if you had info that he/she didn't"

Fastfoward: This is what you said.

Dude.Dude. Tsk Tsk.

You twist your words around to win arguments.

Lets face it. its as simple as 321. You know the dirt, most prolly he knows it.

^Leave the Grass alone.

Go ahead figure out the difference btwn Quote one and Quote Two.

It should not take very long with your 'NOT MADE IN CHINA' Grammar books.

Ps. I have all day. icon_razz.gif

underdog   

I'll type this slowly cause I know you can't read fast....

but you know this girl and she has "made mistakes" in the past

meaning you (afro) have information (not rumours but actual facts) - write this down on a note book.

Now read this quote and look at the notes you just took...that same information is the one your friend does not have....

recap: you know....she knows...your boy doesn't know.

Study hard...pop quiz at the end of the hour.

^You know this would have worked Perfect Had this two quotes been from the same Paragraph,Line and or PAGE.

The EFF am i suppose to know what is in your Crazy little head?

Let me do this as difficult as it can be[since you not dumb].

Shall we?

Date: June 21 2004.

Now lets go back to JUNE 16-2005:

Question for the guys: If your friend has met a girl and he likes her, but you know this girl and she has "made mistakes" in the past, Do you tell him

First it was, Would you tell him if she has made mistakes

Aha!.Smooth dude i tell YA.

Now you get slick and tell me, its about ] "if you had info that he/she didn't"

Clap! CLap!. Now its about if he/she didnt.

Maybe you are BLIND but the WORDS am looking at here are; "he/she didn't know" and get this, "made mistakes" in the past

There is no clear difference on this two lines am guessing?

If you dont see the difference btwn the two. Let me tell you right now that HECK HELL YEA THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. Can i get an AMEN FELLOW NOMADS?

Listen here sxb,Your original Q was simple and very clear. Do you tell your freind of a girl who has made mistakes in the past?. Most Nomads answered and said, if You(whoever) know, then surely the GUY must also know.

But when it was clear that ARGUMENT was not going anywhere,you give us a curve ball and now all over sudden it is 'Well if he didnt know but you know'. Give Me,Yourself and EVERY one in this thread a break warya! icon_razz.gif

SMart kid i tell you.Very Smart.

Lets see what you gonna say this time.

underdog   

Do you tell your freind of a girl who has made mistakes in the past.

you give us a curve ball and now all over sudden it is 'Well if he didnt know but you know'.

why would you be telling your friend if he knew?

I don't speak "dummy" so explain this to me in english.

^You tell me why should i?

You the one who had the original Q which was[May i remind you kindly] 'Tell him if she had made mistakes' and NOT! i repeat.Not. 'If he she didnt know'.

To which the answer was, Well if YOU know then he MUST KNOW.

A better dumb Q would be; The eff am *I*[And the rest] suppose to know what YOU mean.

You get answers BASED on what YOU ASK,Which was[May i remind you AGAIN!!] 'Would you tell him if she made mistakesin the past'.

In plain 'DUMBSPEAK'.Two Lines. 'Would you tell him if she made mistakes & If he/She didnt know'

Why dont you tell me in SMARTSPEAK what those mean?.

Let me break this little party up.

UnderDog, since you’re all for getting personal, let me ask you this (without assuming like you would ;) )

Have you ever gone to a party? (those Somali raves? Even if its just to see whats it like and realize how unsuitable it is)

Have you ever danced in a wedding with some1? (could be relatives)

Have you ever heard the strange rumour making the rounds that you liked some1 you didn’t really like? Have you ever liked a girl and went out for coffee with her, took her out?

If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then my dear… my point is clear. These are not things to hold against some1. Although against the Islamic belief, it’s a fact that most people in their late teens, early 20ties indulge in these things at one point or the other.

If you want to level some1 as an undercover compulsive raver, it would mean that you were at every party too and that since you are friends with the person in question and he has no qualms with ur morality, he prolly wont hers too. Some things are difficult to hide and if the sister was a compulsive raver, then its either

1. You friend will find out soon enough or already knows.

2. The sister is making conscious efforts to be better since she wants to settle for your high-morale friend. In which case, you would be messing things up unnecessarily. Forgiveness is from Allah, not you or your friend and you shouldn’t stand in the way of those trying to get it.

Its so much more easier to tarnish the image of some1 than it is to understand them and hide their personal ceeb. Human relationships are dynamic and different situations call for different judgments. Mentioning any of the above is gossiping because you’re concerning yourself with the socializing and social relationships of another person which is really NON OF YOUR BUSINESS to begin with. Unless you’re trailing them 24/7, seeing them in an awkward place does not say much about their morality. Otherwise half the Somali youth would be considered immoral sub-humans unworthy of marriage which is a gross simplification.

Lastly, it would serve your purpose if you didn’t reply to people with “if you don’t like cooking, you prolly cant†and “if you’re not condemning gossiping about people’s lives, you prolly have something in your closet†mentality every single instance. Singing the same tune gets monotonous. This personally makes me annoyed and more often than not makes the discussion useless. No1 is going to reply to you honestly if keep making snide ( and witty to the non-addressees) remarks at every opportunity. Not everyone speaks of every topic on a personal level, most people want to bring balance, multi dimensional view to the debate and those are the underlining success factors in any exchange.

underdog   

Point taken.

however I choose to maintain my stand on the matter.

on your second point...isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? I'm sure you are aware you're the queen of low-blows and snide remarks....I just can't be bothered to dig into old posts to get some evidence right now...but when I have some time I'll do some research.

however I choose to maintain my stand on the matter

LOOL. Good to know, even if you change the structure of the question. That still doesnt change the fact that you 'Threw a curve ball'. icon_razz.gif

Khaleido, Its all Good, U.D has never controlled his EMOTIONS, let alone separting his personal life from discussions. ;)

What types of winds.

There are MONSOON winds,There Typhoons and simoons.

I told you man, BE SPECIFIC, as it may come to BITE YOUR Arrsssse.

Wait, Am suppose to know what kind of WIND....mhmm

Carry on...

'did you know your bride use to be a bloke (a guy)'?

Hahaha. How could he have missed that? :confused:

I have noticed something strange about this thread. The girls are for with-holding information from a partner while the guys think everything should be out there. Interesting. smile.gif

Jason, No. The girls are against gossiping. We have seen too many people hurt and too many stories blown out of proportion. Come on, we are somalis. Its the norm to put a little xawaash ama cusbo on everything.

The other day...I was chatting with a guy...and he told me not to EVER expect to know every single detail in a man's life. They would lie thru their teeth. I found it very disturbing to say the least.

Besides, relationships are 'bout honesty and trust - between the couple. Not what every1 around is saying.