Sign in to follow this  
underdog

To the brothers: Avoid at all costs

Wouldn't want a 'leaked memo' tarnishing the 'Ms. sweet & innocent"/ "Mr. Decent and honourable" image that they spent all this energy fronting

HeHe, UD wallahi you are bad.

underdog   

Afro,

you know how it goes. a lot of spin doctors are in our midst.

information starts leaking, suspicions arise and before you know it, the whole mission is in trouble and you're sitting before a commitee: "What do you mean there's no weapons of mass destruction?"

lol   

Originally posted by underdog:

quote: By many gurls I know.

girl, What kind of company are you keeping?

There is this distant relative of mine, who have done all the men in the world, name any nationality and she did him, is now a religious preacher and the mother of 4 children. The happiness in her house can relatively be compared to heaven.

Hibo, even a broken clock is right twice a day. and it sounds to me like you're condoning the behaviour - "Do whatever you want, you can repent later"...

Would it be too wrong to assume the people with skeletons in thier closets are the ones who are against this sharing of information?

Wouldn't want a 'leaked memo' tarnishing the 'Ms. sweet & innocent"/ "Mr. Decent and honourable" image that they spent all this energy fronting.
:D

P.S. Smilez is on the job with that men to avoid list
;)U c u r already being judgemental. I am not condoning anyone's sins.. but who am I to make judgements? When Allah SWT can accept and forgive when one repents.. why can't we tiny human beings do the same?

I don't distant myself from gurls who have been prostitutes or bad people, simply because they made mistakes... We r human beings and we r bound to cross the borders sometimes...but when they change their ways, and start to be better people I think society should accept them and forgive them.

UD, since u r acting like a brotha who is sinless, can u safely say that u have never slept with a woman u were not married to? And

To the so called, " Society Judges"

wat makes it ok for unmarried boyfriend/gurlfriends to share beds and a taboo for a sister or a brotha who did it for the sake of money?

underdog   

Hibo,

so if I committed some sins too, then its all ok? lets all be sinners and chill together.

I agree Allah Kariim forgives and judgement is not up to us...however, recognizing whats wrong and speaking up against it should not be critized here by those who fear having a finger pointed at them.

Originally posted by Hibo:

quote:QUOTE] There is this distant relative of mine, who have done all the men in the world, name any nationality and she did him, is now a religious preacher and the mother of 4 children. The happiness in her house can relatively be compared to heaven.

... - "Do whatever you want, you can repent later"...

I don't distant myself from gurls who have been prostitutes or bad people, simply because they made mistakes... We r human beings and we r bound to cross the borders sometimes...but when they change their ways, and start to be better people I think society should accept them and forgive them.

UD, since u r acting like a brotha who is sinless, can u safely say that u have never slept with a woman u were not married to? And

To the so called, " Society Judges"

wat makes it ok for unmarried boyfriend/gurlfriends to share beds and a taboo for a sister or a brotha who did it for the sake of money?
.....What is happening...?here acudhu Billah!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif:D:D:D

lol   

UD: If u sinned u don't have a right to point fingers or stigmatize anyone walaalo.... I am not saying its ok to commit sin, but what i am saying is, we as human beings should forgive someone for sinning after they have repented... Do you know " Towbah" and its value in Islam???

Hibo, Hibo

You’re fighting a loosing battle sweets. UD is the winner of the prestigious and quite honourable (among his ilk) titles of Mr. Chauvinist (2003) and Mr. Misogynist (2004). He is a one track mind fellow and there is no changing that… do don’t be spending too much of your energy here. :D

Kaleidoscopic

UD is the winner of the prestigious and quite honourable (among his ilk) titles of Mr. Chauvinist (2003) and Mr. Misogynist (2004)

Thats so unfair, man nobody told me there was a competition. Had i known, I would of at least tried! I demand a re-match following a well organised time table.

lol   

Kale: U r so right sis but u have it all backwards... UD lost it coz the case has been rested icon_razz.gif

underdog   

***hmmm where should I begin?***

Hibo, forgiving is an excellent value in a human and I applaude you for it however we have detoured from the issue - gone on a tangent. I'm against Secrecy and deception and if that sounds holier-than-thou struting on a high horse then so be it.

Looks like its becoming fashionable to say "these things happen let live and let live"...Since I'm working towards the Mr. Caveman (2005) I'll forgo the fashion norms stick with calling a spade a spade... If that makes me the only one here who see's this whole issue as a matter of honesty, then I wear it like a badge of honour.

Thank you and have a nice day

*** now serving #72 at window 8 ***

Well well well, Ms. Kaleido... you're becoming the Ken Starr to My Bill Clinton. One track mind you say, well atleast I'm still on track, you derailed a long time ago.

And as you recall the awards were approved by the militant wing and issued by the political wing of the now disbanded Confused Femininsts of the World (CFW).

Who'll be giving out the awards this year? you?

:D

Well well well, Ms. Kaleido... you're becoming the Ken Starr to My Bill Clinton.

Bill C? Wadh,Hold your horses and ZEBRAS dude.

If you ask me,more like Pat BUCHANAN :D

Or Rose PEROT.... icon_razz.gif

^ I'm NOT american, you nits.

UD, there haven’t been many contenders for the coveted Mr. Caveman Title. Looks like its gonna be yours for the taking. Aren’t you a little worried that you’re regressing? Mr.Caveman is only matched by the lifetime achievement award at the CFW Men to avoid at all costs Ceremony. :D

^Hey,Who are the members of this awarding commitee?

Who Vets these BATON WAVING MAN EATERS? ey?

What criteria was used to MAKE U.D, the SOLE candidate?

EY EY!!

underdog   

Afro,

there no such thing as sole candidate... Since their train of logical thought derailed, the nomination comittee decided to construct a structure to vilify me. The only problem is that they have tunnel vision so waiting for them to see "the big picture" is a lost cause. So away they went starting with a slanted foundation and building on it with paranoid, misconceptions and sweeping general statements. They managed to bundle all woman-kind into one group and slapped me as enemy #1.

I personally think I've been pointing out faults in their programming and hitting nerves since day one and the only retort they could come up with as a union was...Caveman.

....ah they make my work day so interesting.

by the way, a few defected. I think DA probably has 2 kids and a minivan by now :D