Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Hargeisa, A great Place To Live

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ bilaa caleek, falfalxumada daa.

dreams are built here and u xxxxxx on them. see ale kuu galay.

personally i hardly been out of the capital, and i could not remember much when i went bck.

yaa rabi

Originally posted by Nur:

After reviewing the quality of life (or Death in some parts) of Somali towns, Hargeisa fares well on these areas.

1. Peace #1

2. Morality and Family life ( tie -up # 1 with at least four other towns, thanks to Wadaads)

3. Communications with outside and inside # 2

4. Education ( Tie up # 2 with Bosaso, Mogadishu #1)

5. Business ( Ranks 4, after Mogadishu, Kismayo and Bosaso)

6. Climate # 1 Tie up with Marka Caddey and Ceerigabo

7. Friendly People # 1 Tie up with Mogadishu

Now, if you want to make a difference in your lifetime, move to one of these cities, because your contribution can change the course of life to the better.

Hargeisa's infrastructure needs a lotts of work, like roads and highways, electricity, sewage and drainage. But the local government is doing its best to meet these needs without much foreign aid by relying on the expatriates remitances to their families.

Nur

I never been in Hargisa b4 but my brother lives there now since he loved it and inshallah i will go there..so u bot lying bro it is a good place to live.

posted by cute_lilgal

I never been in Hargisa b4 but my brother lives there now since he loved it and inshallah i will go there..
so u Not lying bro it is a good place to live.

NUUROOW walaaloow Gormaad been sheegi jirtay......talooow waa su'aale.....fajac baan la fadhin la'ahay :D:D

asxantu

Nur   

Shoobaro

Thanks for the corection, however, please be easy on the sister, she did not mean any harm, it was just a " Halqabsi"

Baashi

You ask:

"How's the real state bizz bro Nur? gimme a ballbark figure in various cities. Are the tittle's authenntic as you might know I got lil reservation for taking pple words as a face value since the civil war."

Answer.

Well, for novices like you and me and strangers on their own countries, Real Estate Biz in Somalia can be quite an experience, in Hargeisa, and many other parts of the former country, there are many schemes that you should watch out for, because of previty i'll discuss one scheme today:

1. Ku Qabso, Ku Qadimeysidee.

This scheme works well when the victim has limited time, has a lot of cash and his relatives are not influential. As you bargain for the house or plot of your dream, and put up the money. The owner goes away tipping his relatives about your potentially naive ways of doing business with locals, so someone shows up and says, this land was mine, hence the term " Ku Qabso, ku qadimeysidee" the guy raises hell and threatens the Lobster out of you, just to settle for a hundred dollar settlement when mediators try to " HELP" the parties. But he may not be the last guy.

On the good side, e-Nuri enterptises has just found a solution for the fraud , document management and certificate of ownership archiving systems.

Real Estate in Somaliland and the rest of malia, is depressed at present, prices are all time low, if you can offord to put away several grans to bet on prime commercial zones, you can rest assured that your investment can bring you secure returns in the double digits, and that is in an anarchy, the minute these rascals declare a pseudo government in Nairobi, you can cash out to live handsomely in your dream coconut house on the beach near Kismayu, spending your time enjoyably and making dhiker, in a " Baldatun tayyibatun wa Rabbun Ghafuur"

In Mogadishu the prices vary widely, in the busy Bakkara area, a plot can go for $50,000, while in the industrial zone, the prices are around $ 7000, residential areas are in between depending on the neigborhood. As for Hargeisa, unlike industrialized Mogadishu, is economically a consumer city, the prices are lower, on the average, now the city has expanded far out all the way to the airport, and the twin mountains, i have even seen few ambitious housing projects under study, and if these projects are implemented, they will be a magnet for attracting more expatriates to come back and start a decent life in their natural habitat, thus stimulating the economy by generating demand for commodities, education, entertainment, telecom and etc.

Salafi Bro.

I have been to Borama, I call it the France of Somalia, snece the British built this twon, little has changed, it ebdured many Jenkis Khans and Hulako's, it is the only major city that escaped the aftermath of the collapse of the Former Republic. The Locals made an agreement with the victorious SNM offering no resistance to the re-birth of Somaliland, which earned them a reputation of the most civil people we have in Somalia. Today, Borama is a leader in the Higher education in quality, not in Numbers, as Mogadishu dwarfs all regions in that respect, Amud University is attracting many students from all around the country, in all scientific fields and the nascent medical program. Religious wise, Borama like most of the country is generally conservative, thus ideal for you.

Nur

Haashim   

Nur, Sxb everywhere in Somalia is cool and aight but there is a one oo haddii dadka laga khaban lahaay dadka dhan nolol fiican ku noolan lahaayeen, kaas yaa naga khabta belaayada redface.gif ,

my favorite place in Somalia is YAAQ BARI WEYNE, it's cool and green village where GEEL, LO' and ARI live side by side in addition to its agricultural products and good weather and sand. laakiin kiiyaa jooga ayadana, marka intii kaas joogo ma la geli karo, markiis ka baxo INSHAALLAAH waan tagaa.

Shimmees ka baxaa? ma ogi .... :rolleyes:

Nur   

Murad bro.

Shimees ka baxaa? loool

Lama goodle, geelkiisii, iyo arigiisii daaq u helay, meel ma u socdo

Where in Orange County is (YAAQ BARI WEYNE)? I ahve never heard of this village, please tell us.

Kii ! yaa waaye?

Lama goodle miyaa?

Shimmees ka baxaa?

markii la xambaaro oo visa uga soo dirto San Diego.

Nur

Haashim   

Where in Orange County is (YAAQ BARI WEYNE)? I ahve never heard of this village, please tell us.

Nur Sxb, waxaan kuu maleynaayay nin DALMAR ah see camal waaye?

HINT ;) mise dadkii gadaal ka gaarka ahaayaad ku jirtay oo markii YAAQ BARI WEYNE ka buuxsantay LEEGO degay :cool: , haye ma garatay?

Kii ! yaa waaye? Lama goodle miyaa?

Kiina waa kase weysay miyaa? see camal waaye Nur

kan markaan HINT kuma siinaayo haddiis kasi weysid aan HINT ku siinaa, kaas maa ku la kasi wayo eh :mad: ,

Shimmees ka baxaa?

markii la xambaaro oo visa uga soo dirto

Kan mid Viso iyo waxaas rabo ma oho, meel ma u socdo dhulkiisii aas joogaa, haaddiis baxo xataa kii soo nokhdo waaye perche woxow inta ka helaayo adduunka meel kale ma ka helaayo, maxaas jiriha bacdi? usu maa waalan? mise jinniyaas khabyaa?

Salaan...

Looooooooool@Muraad. Horta waran, widaayoow? Waa lagu waayee, "Bari Weyne" maa ka dhacday mise Dhoobleey? LoL.

Laakiin Daafeed maxaa ku jeclaatay? Kiina meeshaas waa joogaa yaah. LoL. Ee kaas la'aantiis garoonka yaa xukumaayo, asaga lee in loo daayo maahinoo. :D

Baashi   

:D

Nur, kii waa kii isaga ahaa. Waa kii isku diray giddi beelaha reer Qurac iyo reer Qansax. Waa waxii diley inna Cag bakeyle wiil hoogii reer Qurac.

Waa kaad nebceyd ee shidada badnaa. Waa kan Muraad hadde leh Yaaq Beri Weyne yuuba degay.

Haashim   

Baashi Sxb, waad fahamtay kan Bari weyne iyo leega naga hortaagan, waa mid baas, meel kasta waa taaganyahay, summad baas buu dadka ku dhejinayaa markaasaan lagu daynayn.

MMA, sxb ayaamahaan waan maqnaa Holiday dheer baan jiray, ad ma ii raydidoo, Xaa isku dhacaayo? Saaxiibow haddaad iiga warroon tahay Bari weyne ma shaati gaduud baa haysta mise Sh. Aadna madoobe mise ...?

Nur   

Bashi and Murad

I have posted a response to your thoughts on the Politics section, check it out!

Nur

Salaan...

Saaxiibow haddaad iiga warroon tahay Bari weyne ma shaati gaduud baa haysta mise Sh. Aadna madoobe mise...?

Labadoodaba ma xukumaan; Xaabsade aa ka xaabsaday. :D

Laakiin runtii ma'ogi, inkastoo ee u badan tahay xulufada Shaatigaduud in ee heysato, maxaa yeelay Buur Hakaba ciidama asaga daabacsan aa joogo, marka wixii Buur Hakaba ka danbeeyo oo dhanka Daafeed la aado koleey iyaga lee sii xukumo.

Nur   

Flying back from Hargeisa this summer, I couldnt believe this Somali woman in our flight who was yelling in English to an all Somali passengers and a Somali host. That was the only negative thing I could remember in my last trip back home, the only other thing I did not like was this very bad bathroom to wash aftwer a great food in a restaurant

to be contiuned

Nur