Sign in to follow this  
strawberryampcream

hegbad/ayuuto: i hate handling other people's money

handling lacag farabadan oo waxba ku laheyn, not even dime dhexda ka duleelo waa inkaar inteed la eg.

i was helping my friend with this hegbad/ayuuto thing she was running and i realized, i'm as greedy as they come when it comes to money. i don't know how they do it. what benefit is there from counting, maintaining other people's money without profiting from it?

Juxa   

I really dont understand the hagbad thing. i mean you could easily put money aside yourself.

dadka qaarkood self descipline maleh. to make it even worse, reero hagbad have a habit of declaring themselves BROKE all the time, whilst they put their money on hagbad.

bal when it is their turn, who is going to reap the benefit? who is getting a wad of cash? not moi

then why should i help during their BROKE period? :mad:

I hate hagbad, women with children should be banned from participating!!!

It is organised, quick and effective way to save and get money before you pay anything at times without interest. If you have an idea to start business it could be a great way of micro-financing, I know many of our Somali ladies have benefitted from it while used this techinique to build mansions. I truly admire our Hooyoyin for this great talent.... Ofcourse it has a bit of pressure and commitment but the payback is far greater and nothing in this world is free pressure especially when it comes to money. You truly admire them even more when you see how Bankers struggle dealing with money and the ease out mothers do it, at times huge money, with less educational background, calculators and equipment and minimum error... Hagbadda works, it does, the proof is everywhere...

Juxa   

hagbada works to the detriment of the children.

lacagtaas waa lacag laga cunaqabtay caruurta, remember dowlada gives the money for the kids, so they can stand up to their peers and have hobbies.

i doubt iney jiraan qof aan arkin guryaha qaarkood nolol xumada ka jirta courtesy to ayuuto

Paragon   

^Juxa, it's been claimed that 'some' Somali kids bully other kids off their money in school because they have no sufficient lunch money. If that's true, Hagbad needs controlling.

As Ducaqabe said, it has its benefit as well.

Juxa   

yes it does, in terms of having lacag isku-xeran for a project or start up for business.

however it is clear from somali children that most do not have basic things or even good food, hence they end up in park-corners or get into trouble with the law.

caruurta somalida specially in the uk lama siiyo waqti wacan, due to lack of funds, cause the parents are in hagbad and struggling to provide with the basic

i say if you want to be in hagbad, take a job, dont spend lacagta loogu talo galay caruurta cunadooda, dharkooda and ciyaartooda

It works dear, the children factor is an excuse and small when you see the success the uneducated mothers make compared to YOU LOT so called highly educated westernised woman and those men in the Fadhi kudirir Maqaaxiyaha and marfishes.

If anything is done for the Somali children whether it be caring or money wise it is the mother that do more than the other two groups mentioned above. If any money is sent back to support the family it is the mothers that do, if any progress is made by the family it is the mothers that masterminded and fanincially supported it.

What are you lot good for?

The Hagbad mothers rule, much respect for them.

Juxa   

helloooooooooow, laba mid ha isku qaldin

no one denies the contribution and the hard work of the somali mothers. no one does saaxiib.

lakin ha iska indho tirin iney caruurta dayacan yihiin because hagbad money goes to fund business an furnaanaynin a year or a flat in dubai or a house in galkacyo or kenya.

priority uunbaa laga hadlay.

ps: somali women rule, period, waxa lagu qasaaray waa RAGA. they (majority) make no contribution to the society at all, and the ladies shont waste their time or find them lacag eey ku ciyaaraan.

i say invest on the kids

The kids will grow, they will grow old and their mothers love them and give them all that is necessary for them.

You are making this simple issue a big excuse to deny the success of the Hagbad mothers and hide your failure.

Don't hate the ladies, their effort, organisation skills, trustworthiness (given there is great issue of trust involved in the Hagbad), and desire to succeed is something admirable

Juxa   

heedhe tartiib, you almost falling over your own words. i thought we are discussing an issue and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

what is with this denial etc aadku qafiiftay? or failure of an individual as opposed to collective responsibilities.

all i said is the benefits of hagbad does not outweight disadvantageka caruurta

aheey, meelbukta iyo farbaa is og

Blessed   

Hayaay@ Ducaqabe! Ma inaad 'westernised naago' ku ciil baxday faruhuu kuu cuncunayeen? I can't see how what the sister said can be construed into a westernised xaliimos insult of a traditional one ???

All she said was ma fiicna inay caruurtu lacagta ka qado.. waa runteed. Waan is cuncunaa markaan arko caruur fakhrigu ka muuqdo oy hooyadood dahab isku taxayso. Effed up priorities!

Hagbad in itself is a pretty good system. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Actually Juxa has a point. Ciiyaalkii waxaa lagu bugdhabay cornflakes whilst they had to take up professions such as dealing in order to keep up with their peers.

Hagbad is great otherwise. No one is denying that.

Juxa   

iska daa wiilka, xasaasiyad xun baa heyda eh!

hello blessed, i keep seeing walahi caruur dayacan and ladies constantly complaining lacag maheystaan oo waxa laga rabaa this month's ayuuto money, at the same time waxay kujiraan 20k ayuuto ah.

the other thing that upsets me is mashruuca eyku fuliyaan most of the time ends up being a failure. or they buy houses they wont live in next 10 years.

sowkama fiicna if that money was spend enrolling the kids into private schools, teaching them languages or hiring private tuitors.

markaa after 10 years caruurta kugadaysa that villa in boosaaso/burco.

ps: blessed meeqa kuumaqan hadaba?

The westernised mothers have terribly failed compared to the traditional ones, and the men in the Maqaaxiya are no better compared to the tradional Somali mothers specially those that do run businesses and organise Hagbad systems.

All the westernised women are getting angry and looking for excuses.

Everything do have advantages and disadvantages, if I try look a problem for SOL and critize trust me I can find many.

Don't panic, relax, you are all simply good for nothing