Sign in to follow this  
strawberryampcream

hegbad/ayuuto: i hate handling other people's money

Juxa   

koolkat waan ogahay inad 09 gaari ah lasoo baxday! :D

having said that, waad ogtahay i would never ever deny hooyo somaliyeed ever.

i just keep seeing all the brokeness because of ayuuto and caruurti not having toys, clothes and the daily meals is chicken burger qalalan and bread.

just pointing out to the cons.

Kool_Kat   

Waa i sharaftay ilaah haku sharfo, '09 hada iyo mar udhow iima muuqdo...Insha'allah waan iska gaari doonaa, unless, of course, aan cunugteyda bilaabo inaan chicken burger ladhoco... :D

Juxa   

kooleey abaayo gabadhan hanaga siin burger iyo wax qalalan, i rather you drive beat up honda.

bal ii waran? how is kanada? quraac maxa karsan

Kool_Kat   

Kanada cadeey waa iska Kanada maxaan ka sheegaa, oo aan qabow eheyn? Quraac bariga majirto, guri ranjiyees iyo sariiro kala wareejis baa lagu jiraa (of course I am just directing what goes where :D ), the arrival of the new one baa la'isku diyaarin insha'allah...

Hayeh bal adiga iyo tuuladaada iyo dhiiqadeeda kasoo waran? Naag gaariyad ahna ma'iska dhigtay oo qado madiyaarisay, birimo sugundo iyo teersaba? :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

War meesha maxaa ka dhacay?

Horta gabadhan ee yiraahdaan
Juxa, xaa tiri? Women with children should be banned from participating!!! Maxaa dhacayna aa hagbada noogu diidee?

Most women enter/start hagbad to better their lives, which includes that of their children, whether it is buy a better car, pay off a debt, start a business, or for whatever other reason...The children may not benefit from the hagbad directly (heck mexey kumaan kun ku sameynaayaan), but trust abaayo, they do...I have yet to see hooyo hagbad ugasho ineey the latest dirac gadato ama cilaan ku marsato lagactaas...
icon_razz.gif
It is always for something improtant/meaningful /useful in her life, and what ever makes her life that much easier caruurtana wax wey ka dheefaan...

Ducaqabe, I once read that
'To generalize is to be an !diot'...
I am, in no shape or form, saying that you're one, I am just saying lee...Do you not know that those women you refer to as 'westernised women' were raised by the same 'Somali tradtional women' aad faanineyso? Walaalo, westernised or not, we are the once who hold down the house hadii runta la'isku sheego...Educated or otherwise, behind every good child and/or man (which are very hard to see lately) stands a very strong Somali woman...Also, behind every poor excuse of a man, still stands a very strong Somali woman, be it inee caruurtiisa uusan waxba ka ogeyn kaligeed koriso sida inuu isaga dhintay, or wuxuu isaga cunilaahaa iyo sida lagu keenilahaaba ey iyada ka fikirto, or guriga siduu ukala socdo...Marka hooyooyinka, ama westernised aan ahaano, ama traditional aan ahaano, waxaan nahay kuwa aduuka idiin kala wada...Ee aflagaadada hala kala yareeyo...
;)

Good points mashalah,We cant actually Deny the role of our hooyooyin in our lives.The supreme sacrifice and care that our mothers rendered from the day aan caloosha galnay ilaa haatan wax lagu qudi karo malahan,they deserve our utmost xushmad as long as we r breathing. :cool:

Having said,kool u kaadi xooga,ragga haku adkeynin,they also have their roles i know some of us are complete dimwits but that is negligible. ;)

see tahay horta? :D