Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Plz let it be me!

-Lily-   

OMG, that bag is beautiful. I had a similar one (not chloe of course) until hoyo took it to Somalia and left it there! rrr, It was brand new as well and I never even wore it once. Now it's wasted under some Xalioms jilbaab no doubt :(

Will def check out the Somali designer another time.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

[ Now it's wasted under some Xalioms jilbaab no doubt
:(
[/QB]

L0L.

Chubacka: You can have the nail polish if I win. icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Is this only open to people in UK?Cuz I really like the bag, and I have a feeling I am gonna win it... ;)

Nephthys you can have:

**Half Carat Diamond Earings...Nux, I don't think so...

**Nokia Phone...No sorry, I need the phone too...

**Channel Perfume...No I give that to Lily...

***$800 voucher, the wathch, sun glasses, notebook...I need them all...

Ok, ok, you can have the lip gloss, nail polish, eye shadow, and hair spray...How's that...soo kumaan qurxin...lol

KK, before you get ahead of yourself, why dont you take the time to read the fine print?

* Mandatory Field

Closing date for final draw: midnight (GMT) on 31 August 2007.

Promotion open to UK residents aged 18 and over.

For full terms and conditions, click here.

Draws will take place every day in August 2007. The first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received on the previous day will win the Prize.

PS:No mention of canadian contestants being allowed to participate, but at the same time, they said U.K residents(without being specific), so get a relative's name and address and sign him/her up on your behalf.

Tanaad   

I would've try but i stopped wearing cute bags and staff a while ago now i wear a FFOTOSHAARI AFAR JEEBLE. I put everything in its pockets one for biilka africa one for lacagta ayuutada (hagbad) one for my soc-sec card I94 worpermiet etc and one for my reading glasses. make up stopped that too cuz it doesn't go with my footoshaari.

What an easy way of saving money

GOOD LUCKY GABDHOOW

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

KK, before you get ahead of yourself, why dont you take the time to read the fine print?

quote:

* Mandatory Field

Closing date for final draw: midnight (GMT) on 31 August 2007.

Promotion open to UK residents aged 18 and over.

For full terms and conditions, click here.

Draws will take place every day in August 2007. The first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received on the previous day will win the Prize.

PS:No mention of canadian contestants being allowed to participate, but at the same time, they said U.K residents(without being specific), so get a relative's name and address and sign him/her up on your behalf.
Fiiri adi, ceebeyska intaad iska deysid, hoos hoos lee maa iigu sheegtid...But I am way ahead of you, already entered my under my yurub sharci...loooooooool