Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

New evidence of Arab origin of Somalis LOL

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ this thread. Wiilko ma Somali baa? I don't blame him for being confused, he looks nothing like us :D

Urban :D Adam is very good looking African man, plus he promised me big curly hair; suuqa haa ka xiidin with your Arab story! :D*ducks*

money   

We are our own race from pharoahs or was it the pharooahs were from Somalia? I heard that even Adam and Eve were Somalis and that some biblical and Quranic places and terms are actually Somali. Oromos don't claim to be arabs and they are our closest brothers in everything, so I wonder where this obsession with Arab origin came from? It's a shame and pure ignorance! Educate yourselves about your hisory! We are older than all races and Arabs!

somalis have HEARD lots of things, just no one ever observed, read, researched, hypothesised, formaluted theories, studied and evidenced, let alone felt, sensed, tasted etc. JUST HEARD!!!

Meiji   

You folks have no sense of humor!

You gotta give it up to our comedian and his new ''discovery'' of '' S ome O riginal M uslim A rab L ost I n A frica'' LOOL

Fabregas   

I heard tutankhamun was from Qardho and cleopatra was from burco.

ps. the brother looks somali as anyone. he just hasn't spent enough time in the sun.