Sign in to follow this  
salim

Somali Bantus

Why post this Article?

Maybe you should read the article again while keeping the title of the thread in mind and the original poster's comments.

I dont agree too

Who said I did? I havent even made a comment regarding the article I posted.

P.S. Sway what public opinion....and where?

king_450   

I did FF,that is why i commented, but the whole article is nothing more than a Propoganda! Bantu or whatever name you want to be called "them" are well treated in Somalia they had the same right as you and me, but my understanding during the excedus and the hollocust in somalia They"Bantus" were also responsible of Raping Somali Teens,Burning houses so please don't elaborate that they are somehow victims. To me I see as Holligans and Rapers untill they come out and apologize what they have committed"Genocide".

bilan   

king it is one thing to be against who wrote this article, but to deny that they suffered more than others is not right,yeah they had the same right as everyone else, but after the war they and other minority were the ones who paid the price, people who were starving to death in 1992,did not die because they could not find food,but because some one else took their farms by force. and why are they the only ones who are required to apologize what about the rest of somalis? :confused:

Haddad   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Why do i have to care about there religious or their coporate affilation when all they doing is helping a poor people.

That may appear so to the untrained eyes. However, as they say "Nothings is free", so they have at least some agenda beyond all they doing helping a poor people.