Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Well happy Nu Yr Nomads!!

Originally posted by rudy:

look whos back... fake val!! lol... where were u sista..typical fake somali, they only show up when the baaris is cooked...!

Guess so. I shouldn't have bothered showing up anyway, your bariis was horribly tasteless. :rolleyes:

Cabdow   

Ibtilo, when you don't speak yr own tonque, even the devil will try to mislead you :D

Devil, i'm still having nightmares about you canjeexing me, but aan ku arko, hadaan dhafoorka kugu dhufan :D

Ibtisam   

I'm name is not Ibtilo hun, Please get it righ, :D IBtilo does not have a good connotations, in fact I think it is quiet negative, so yaan cannka kala kuu jeex (I’m rip your other cheek) keep it right.

My mother tongue is Somali icon_razz.gif but in any case I do speak it, I just find it hard to read and write!

Shakti   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Ibtilo, when you don't speak yr own tonque, even the devil will try to mislead you
:D

touche :D . However no need 2 belittle her huh..

ibtilo excuse, i mean ibitism (damn u caanjeex), its true guul means winnings or success

im just bored n ignorning my work.. ha ha ha

Aaliyyah   

guul = success ibtisaam ,,,,,,,,

Aliyah is being watched by many aa now that is freaking me out ...

Wa salaaaamu alaikum

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Red sea yaan luugu xiidi with your name dear, GMbay is not too far from you ends
;)

lol...well I was actually suggesting that our boy Canjeex is inviting himself without an invitation offcourse.I just hate to see him being rejected.

In addition,I can see your somali(its writing) is improving,I am impressed.I must ask who has been teaching you, if not,are you still willing to hire a new teacher,cuz I am the best of them out there?

I am here if you need me.. smile.gif

Canjeex,relax brother,you are lucky that I aint in the competition,because if I were Aaliyah would have been in good hands long time ago. :cool:

Aaliyah,well,don't be freaked out,just make sure,you reject them one by one..Canjeex is your first victim,get right to work sis. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^ Yes my Somali has improved. Farah Yaar baan qaabsadi for a while to pick up few words here and there, but he passed his used by date, so i am currently teaching myself :D I don't think you are the best one out there! really now come on, inyar baand ee dantah :D lool

Devil do some work or you'll fail or get sacked! Lool

RedSea   

^ smile.gif wallee waxaan islahaa,Af somali ku xamo(gossip).But now I think I have lost the only advantage that I had on ya.

Teaching yourself eh,impressive once again.

okay tell the meaning of these medoforic words.

Cagta cagta laguu gali?

cagaha wax ka day?

:D

go ahead take your best shot at them.

RedSea   

^okay she speaks Jamaican,what language was that you just scripted above saaxib,adiga laftaadan dab yar shidayn.kk

Ibtisam   

Rudy;

waan kaa yaabah :rolleyes: I think waxaba kaa maakhan and your bit too fast for me :D lool what I mean is different league baad taaha so please ii daaf. I never understand what the hell you are on about. :D

Red sea:

Cagta cagta laguu gali? (Direct translation: makes no sense;) I think it means something along the lines of “may someone chase you" or run after you :D

cagaha wax ka day?

Means run for cover! lool, run for your life/ as fast as possible!.

Is that the best you can come up with dear :rolleyes: i tell ya now I’ve passed this stage long ago smile.gif

RedSea   

^lol..goodness you are learning too fast dear,slow down adigu bal wax yar.

However,I am proud of you,Ilaahay garabkaaga ha galo. :D

shimbir baa soo kidifaa kidaafi tiri,

shaahu kululaa oo kadanaa ayey tiri,

markaa say sii kidiifaa kidifaa tiri hadana. ;)

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam yeh cagaha wax ka dayo means leave as soon as possible or run for yr life as u mentioned..yur somali aint that bad...bt yeh there is always room for improvement..as for the otha one ..cagta cagta lagu gali lol neva heard of that one...I wonder if ur transilation is right??? ,,,

wa salaam

Ibtisam   

thank you RED sea :D

shimbir baa soo kidifaa kidaafi tiri, (this bird walked towards me (walked in a funny/slow way), or in this day and age it could mean that: a girl walked towards me, it carries negative connotations, like she /it was uninvited :rolleyes:

shaahu kululaa oo kadanaa ayey tiriThe women said the tea is hot and i can't have it :D Can't think of a word for Kadanaa (she is using to express her distress)

markaa say sii kidiifaa kidifaa tiri hadana

Then she walked back again (walking funny) Possible the bird (animal) or women.

AAliyah416: Hun i don't know if i translated it correctly; ask REd Sea, he is the "expert"

So.... How did i do this time :D

RedSea   

^^^Two thumbs way up!

Inadeer waxaan islahaa aad qoftan uwadid wadankii(dhaqancelis),laakin adaa isku filan ayaan umalaynayaa.

As for now you are an expert in Somali(writing that is),how is your somali in terms of speech? lol..

Aaliyah,everything she wrote is of the correct and literal translation, we may now rely on Ibtisam's Somali from this point.

Subax wanaagsan.