Sign in to follow this  
king_450

How many of You have a Vibe for Spanish Music?

king_450   

During my stay in Aussie i met a Spanish American Student, he convinced me to listen Spanish Musics,which i did, and here are some of clips i would like to share with ya'all. if you have spanish collection ,plz help me" post the site" for me. I appreciate i am falling in luv with spanish musics, for real once you open the site choose the album "In New Age" Amor de guitar"and check the track list if you have any songs like that plz post for me i appreicate for it.

"]http://music.barnesandnoble.com/merch_cds2.asp?PID=839&userid=3720KJNEPR&sourceid=00275303478443919223&bfdate=07%2D26%2D2003+01%3A42%3A23[/email]

Zakariye   

salaamu/calaykum, war kinka adigu waxaad moodaa in aad tahey nin jaceyl hayo, yaa waxaan saas u leeyahey hadda waxaa la yiri nin jecel musikada esbanishka waa nin qalbi wacan, haa anigu waan dhageystaa muskida spanishka ahi, hadase waxaan ka xumahay in aanan heyn site aad ka heli kartid heesaha aad rabtid, sidaad daraadeed ayaan waxaanu ka codsaneynaa dhamaan guriga inta ku jirta in ay kuu soo gormadaan oo ay isku dayaan in aay ku caawimaan. nasiib wacan .

*****aykuma salaam

nuune   

ACTUALLY I LIKE SPANISH music,i sometimes listen to spanish music on sattleite tv.

i love it

Macalin   

I don know abt spanish but am feeling SALSA this days....anyone who can dance to salsa?...and NO NUUNE adiga makula dheelaya..OK..lol-balayahay niikiska badan....alla ilaaha baari ah.

I rem 2 songs well make tha three,,MACARENA,Lambada or somelike tha, and theres this one oo chrismas keliya la heeso..lol soo sweet and spanishy...peace and ONE

Bambina   

Sup, I always luved spanish music ,but in fact I luv all latino music:salsa,lambada,merengue,tango but it depends on how the songs r good.Hey King_450 I suggested u listen to "Alabina",its a group mixed between sum spanish singers and one Jew woman but she sings in arabian.U can also listen to the"Gibsy Kings".

Hello brother king. Its good to see you again. I mostly listen to Soomali musik, with sometimes bit of Afrikaan Amerikaan musik (Jazz).

I used to do the macarena, does that count?

:confused:

Just kidding...I like Latin music actually..Gotta find me a boriqua to teach me the marengue *lol*

:cool:

king_450   

So far i only got few , but ty still need more of your input.

Hey flying-still, lol@ you what a culture broh,suppose to do.

anyway it is all good.

opinion macarena is good. i think i am just getting into different flava that is all.

Nin-yaaban bro good to c again , Somali is good i listen too, but i need now spanish muisca.

hey nin-yaaban, bro come one of these days

"DHHS" for your lunch time.