Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What to do When i reach back home!

Ibtisam   

Firstly that will never happen. Secondly if it did, i would say habaarka iiku shoob please adeero :rolleyes: Allah is not gonna punish me for that, after all it is not fair.

N.O.R.F   

JB has actually raised a good point. You will be the hottest must have sister in town. I'm sure JB has already informed some of his cousins :D

looooooooooool ,,, it is not habaar ,,, is just da fact on da ground ,,,,

looooool@Northerner ,,,,,,,,,,, :D ,, i didn't inform nobody ,,,, but i will :D

Ibtisam   

^^you two are evil. I'm ignore you. In any case no one can be forced to do anything, or i just might hook myself up before i leave :D I don't know which one is worse. lool

N.O.R.F   

^^We are not joking ya Ibtisam. It WILL happen. You will get family coming over to say hello then it will oh here meet my son/nephew etc. When you hear that then you will remember this thread lol.

Ibtisam   

Lool only if they think I want to get married, how would they know I’m not married anyway, it is not like I have unmarried written on my forehead, and I do not know a anyone (other than my edo, who has not been back for 19years, and surely she does not know anyone). I'm hoping to blend into the city people :D I might have to tell few white lies, for example I’m married if it is as bad as you guys are saying :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Not talking of being forced but about 'enquiries' etc. As i said it will happen (being enquired about).

We are just giving the sister a warning on how things happen. I have been through it myself lol

I was 'ardey' then i was 'ardey' the next year aswell lol

RedSea   

lool@typical Hargeysawi. Northerner, you might have point there, I thought that was stereotypical from Burcawis, but not until I have heard the story of Suldaanka, saying he never been to Berbera and Shiekh, oh goodness. Wuu naceebeyey ninkaasi.

Ibtisam, loool. Don't let them get to you, NO one can tell you what to do, what to merry. If I were you I would shut my ears and sing these lyrics...

lalalalal

lalalala

blah blah

blah blah...until I get to Hargeysa. lol

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam sis apart from volunteering in the hospital and helping out at school, I would say just enjoy yrself.You are just going there for vacation right?...

jacaylbaro lol@ duco iyo habaar kala dooro ?? war heedhe waxa soma laga tagin wa yaabe :D

wa salaaam

RedSea   

^No, she is moving there to settle PERMANENTLY...you better believe.

Can you top that, and move to Buhoodle, can ya?

Ibtisam   

^^stop bullying the girl, khaasaab maayah smile.gif

AAliyah I'm not looking forward to being bored out of mind :D and since i don't know any one there, i have to keep busy! and i can't enjoy myself doing nothing (if you can call that enjoying yourself) for the rest of my life :D i die of bordom :(

lool @lalala baalbala