Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Spill SOL beans, If u Click here!

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

^ Dont flatter yourself dude. I didnt take u at 25...I wont be taking u at 75.
:D

Ouch. Good decision. Them chinese have that no-a$$-at-all disease.

Ahh, yes..the man has taste. Great taste I might add. 7 doesn't know what she is missing!

X, I don't like the thought of sharing a cyber lover with you. After all, I wouldn't want to catch anything. icon_razz.gif

God Bless the Zu warrior.

x_quizit   

Bee, u sure that's the real reason? 'cause i know of a few clinics that have ur pic on it...saying.."stay away from that contaminated bee".. u know u can't take zu from me, once u go X, u never go Z icon_razz.gif

SOL has gradually become a hobby for me. I liked most of its members (with whom I had virtually encountered). Some stand out with prudence and illuminate this place.

There is Falxado who at times manages to evoke useful exchange and extract lasting wisdom from the oldies of SOL. The Falxado character is by far the most discreet of SOL and intellectually stimulating. She has capacity to accommodate the radical views of cultural warriors of my like. Without her this place would not be the same for me.

There is pious Rahima who is open-minded enough to participate and indulge boundlessly in many varying topics yet whose judgment emanates and rests on the solid grounds of her faith. Of course there is Bishaaro whose literary ability is quiet amazing. She manages to entice my funny but virtually sealed laughter. I am crawling miles behind her proficiency in the satirical humors of our urban culture.

Of course SOL has 800-hundred-bounds Gorilla of its own; the intellectual heavyweights, if you will. Those you need to know and read between the lines of their post.Nur is the lead of this pack. I really admire this guy (I should call him Sheikh). The man is driven by the divine orders of the Truth. Baashe is a class of his own; Artistic and analytical at same time. I need say not more on this man. There is Ngonge who is unique breed of this place. If you engage him make sure you read and comprehend every line in his post (he demands it--no kidding). And I admire Mutakallim (though I never agreed with him). He is very capable to produce thought provoking topics and stimulate heated debates in this place. Though flamboyant at times, the man is a philosopher of sort. These, plus Farah and Sophist, are intellectual pillars of SOL.

I realize that I am getting in to trouble here by categorizing people but these are instincts of mine. There are Vikings and Jamaal11, two especial nomads. Naturally reserved, but when provoked, waa laguu baqay :D .

In the politics section, where I foolishly play with trigger-happy nomads, the rules of SOL broke loose. It is the most entertaining section in my opinion. You have the victorious General Duke and the ever-persisting Colonel Juma . It is a virtual war zone where no body dies. I like to be there at times and contribute my two cents though it some times hurts the tender feelings of some fickle people. In this land, the admin struggles to stay relevant and periodically exercises its harsh but necessary administrative judgment.

Hadalka waa badiyey laakiin, ma iloobin Xoogsade and OLOL. Without them I could not function right in the politic section. My ideas wouldn’t make sense at all. They are the test grounds of my bunker-piercing bombs :D . They are respectable nomads and I appreciate their take on Somali politics.

And how could I forget that playful JB :D. He is class of his own right. The man is enigma of sort and I have just begun to decipher his coded mind.

Obviously I enjoy this piece of the net smile.gif .

P.S: there are two nomads who recently left this place and about whom I could write laakiin lafaheygaan u baqay as the admin deemed personal :confused: to say any thing about them.

Nephissa   

Girls, you ought to stop before China man totally loses his head and starts thinking with another part of his anatomy.

Zu: I always new you were a hard catch, thats why you remain the svelte who I only dream about. ;)

Xaaji-Duul-Duul, much thanks for you kind words. I cant say I don’t admire the intelligent , diplomatic and pleasant natured nomad by the nick of Xiinfiniin. All those nomads you mentioned truly make SOL a place worth visiting. Let me extend your list and add the many other honourable members of SOL that always make me read their posts ….

Animal Farm

Brown

Castro

Caano Geel

Ducaqabe

Kashafa

MMA

Salaxudiin

Sheherezade

Stoic

Zephyrine

Zu Warrior

And your partners in crime (who I often read with most amusement)

Tolstoy

HornAfrique

Wind.Talker

And the newbies Yoonis and Coomay.

You're all wonderful people to be around and although we may not agree all the time... atleast we realize that even respectable people can disagree.

p.s. This is the only time I'll ever say something nice about ya all.. so savour the moment icon_razz.gif

Janna   

My confession is;

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

I had a massive crush on OG_Moti.

The other confession is when we use to verbally attack each other on SOL, we later use to email one another after I was banned. And chat on msn 27/7

Nephissa   

^^ Soo Dhacyeeey :D

Xiin: I'm honoured and humbled at your words. Thank you so much for the compliment, & the excellent writing you and others do here.

Pujah   

All the people mentioned by Xiin plus him , Castro and Kashafa is what makes this place intresting and entertaining for moi.