Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Al Rajaal Magnuunaan

NGONGE   

^^ :D

North, Serenity does not speak Arabic. She's one of those that spent some time in that part of the world but was not exposed to it. She's fluent in Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Tagalog and Cantonese.

ps

(She used to put a red dot on her forehead way before red dots and diamonds in that part of the body became popular).

This is the best I've seen

In this clip, the old man is one of those that pretend to be able to talk to the jinn (how many of those rip vulnerable people off?). Anyway, here is how he got his comeuppance. :D

Salma   

LOOL @ White Africa.

The Buyer: Where r u from?

The Showman: From Africa?

The buyer: WHere exactly in Africa?

The Showman: From White Africa?

The Buyer: And where is that exactly in Africa?

The SHowman: In middle Africa, next to Zimbabwe.

LOOOOOL Those ppl have no clue at all.

Yeah it was fun, I watched most of the show, anyway its like "Candid Camera" and its called (Haagek caleena) which means 'naga raali ahaw'.

Though I disagreed with some episodes, its not fun to scare ppl in a scary way, you never know if this person has a heart problem or blood pressure or she is pregnant. Besides, I would advise'em to avoid the oldie ppl they don't understand the (Just for gags) or (Candid cameras) things, they appear with 'big opened mouth' at the end of the show and they get irritated so fast.

Have u seen this

OMG my HAIR!!!

-Serenity always gives me calm..when i see that, i am chilled. serenity now, serenity tomorrow, serenity forever...um um..!

i like the red dot though, it saves time, u know that she is married so u dont approach her. its like a traffic light. u dont drive thru a red one.

N.O.R.F   

Zafir, yes that a very funny piece.

Ya Babu LoL, why do they call Indians Babu horta?

ps what is it with Arabs and hair salons anyway?