Saalax

Coldoon gets arrested after shedding light on Christian Missionaries & Pastors running Somaliland Universities

5 hours ago, AbdillahiSamatar said:

What Somaliland chooses to do and not do is none of your business. Worry about Puntland and the over inflation of its currency.

I see, well I’m making it business you dry piece of excrement. What will you do about it besides complain and moan like some ill-used slattern, huh?😁

2 hours ago, Tillamook said:

I see, well I’m making it business you dry piece of excrement. What will you do about it besides complain and moan like some ill-used slattern, huh?😁

Learn to mind your own business...otherwise you'll have your teeth kicked in.

16 hours ago, Saalax said:

Her church admits she is in Somaliland for missionary work.

image.png.f306d4c2b08da276ad2ae4c5fc2cb4e4.pngimage.thumb.png.1c402998b2d5e924ff14e112550ca6dc.png

Tuugada la qabtay are trying to apologize now about this tweet, saying it was a mistake. Yea, right.

Also si qarsoodi ah maanta Hargeysa loogu dhoofiyey and probably will be back markee isdhahaan xaalka waa qaboobay. Muuse Muqayil openly supports missionary works now and is expecting new generation of little Maykal Maryamos. I guess Waqooyi needs another Sayidka. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Cooldoon ,xabsiga muyuu u xiisay? Can't stay out of trouble 

This case doesn't warrant his arrest 

Although Coldoon is a political hypocrite, like most politicians are, who hide behind the Muslim faith, I believe what he postulates to be true…. that is, the attempted mass Christianization of the H@bar clans by Biixi & Co who have sanctioned and profit from the building of Christian missionary schools throughout somaliland. 

At the end of the day, the H@bar clans must choose between, on one hand, Biixi’s mass Christianization program and Coldoon’s hypocrisy (which he hides with his cimaamad); and on the hand—their Islamic religion, Somali customs and culture.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Although Coldoon is a political hypocrite, like most politicians are, who hide behind the Muslim faith, I believe what he postulates to be true…. that is, the attempted mass Christianization of the H@bar clans by Biixi & Co who have sanctioned and profit from the building of Christian missionary schools throughout somaliland. 

At the end of the day, the H@bar clans must choose between, on one hand, Biixi’s mass Christianization program and Coldoon’s hypocrisy (which he hides with his cimaamad); and on the hand—their Islamic religion, Somali customs and culture.

Duriyada had/have always soft spot for Gaalada.

Am really surprised they used their church logo for the University. GOOD investigative journalism