Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

France has first 'burka rage' incident

Blessed   

Originally posted by Hales:

One crazy woman represents Europe now.

It says Burqa not Niqab. It would be different story if they banned the Niqab.

To them Burqa and niqaab are synonymous. The ban is on Islamic face covering..

Lily,

I agree, I think hijrah actually becomes an obligation in this case..

Blessed   

I think the English troops would be more eager to do the job. :D Perhaps, the British will never ban the niqaab simply because the French did it first.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I'm glad I live in America.Europe is behaving like it did before the Natzi years. I hope the woman got a good *** whopping.

I wanna join you.

Though I think it depends where in the US one lives. There are ignorant and stup1d people in all countries. In some countries, the stup1d and ignorant people run the government and wage wars on countries where women dress in burqas.

Got a litte love/hate thing going on for USA. smile.gif

I wanna join you.

Though I think it depends where in the US one lives. There are ignorant and stup1d people in all countries. In some countries, the stup1d and ignorant people run the government and wage wars on countries where women dress in burqas.

Got a litte love/hate thing going on for USA.

:D Come join hands with us. Americans love their rights. Thats all they talk about, argue about and think about. Yes, there are ignorant people in every country, America won't make it a law though. They will however call you names on news channels and debate your humanity because it is their RIGHT to speak freely icon_razz.gif

P.s I assure the Burka had nothing to with the wars. We are capitalist, we are after people's stuff(aka oil)not the clothes on their back dee.

Tuujiye   

The ****** French Canadians are starting to take action here in Canada.. I don't think they will ever win but if they do, Canada wee u dhamaatay lool...

Muslimka Faransiiska jooga waa in ee iska hijroodaan! oo dhul muslim iska aadaan hadii ee rabaan in ee nolol islamic ah kunooladaan....

In this case waa Burqa iyo face covers, next it will be the long dresses lol then cabaayada iyo xijaabka looool... ilaa nuuto laga dhigo mee sugaayaan?

Lily, Malika, iyo juxa..dagaalkiina dhan xagtin miyaa idinka kaalaya? ilaahey cijiyihiina mindiyaha ah ima tuso!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote:I wanna join you.

Got a litte love/hate thing going on for USA.

:D

Come join hands with us. Americans love their rights. Thats all they talk about, argue about and think about. Yes, there are ignorant people in every country, America won't make it a law though. They will however call you names on news channels and debate your humanity because it is their RIGHT to speak freely
icon_razz.gif

P.s I assure the Burka had nothing to with the wars. We are capitalist, we are after people's stuff(aka oil)not the clothes on their back dee.
And this is why I love you. Because you are so goddamn rotten! :D

Seriously speaking, foreign policy aside (which can be impossible to do) I do think you guys have the best of everything. And I'm not just talking about education, science, arts, technology... :D

Sponsor me!! I wanna get out of this cloudy, ugly island filled with grumpy people with bad teeth icon_razz.gif

And this is why I love you. Because you are so goddamn rotten!

Seriously speaking, foreign policy aside (which can be impossible to do) I do think you guys have the best of everything. And I'm not just talking about education, science, arts, technology...

Sponsor me!! I wanna get out of this cloudy, ugly island filled with grumpy people with bad teeth

Sure, sure. As long as you pay me everything back plus interest :D . Gots to make mo' money na mean? icon_razz.gif

i'm speechless, really i'm stunned and taken aback by whats happening in france and generally europe today.

i have no words :eek: