Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Whats the worst summer job you had nomads?

Ariadne   

since its summer and for students thats the time for summer jobs. Whats the most horrible summer job you had to do in the past or present. Mine would have to be working in a binder factory when I was 16 I had paper cuts till november :eek: plus side they let us have some so no back to school shopping for binders. ;)

It was my first job ever(it was summer and it was hot), I worked at a fast food joint, and I hated it, I lasted only 4.5days and I quit....brings back bad memories.

On the other hand, my favorite summer job was being photographer's assistant. We used to go different locations for a shoot, and we traveled alot that summer, met alots of people...it was fun smile.gif

p.s. this is a good topic sis.

xoxox

Bachelor   

Its simple nothing is worst than being unemployeed in the summer. :( . Trust me you will end up watching Jerry every single day. That is night :mad: mare

Blossom   

bach are you kidding, to be unemployed on the summer time is the best time. Could you imagine being unemployed in the winter time, sit at home and get fat, summer time you can cruze aroun the city and have fun.

My worse job, none so far

Salamu Alaikum,

My worst summer job ? None ! I do not work in the summer :D I am normally ! cruising ! hanging out ! and even travelling abroad :D:D .

See I do the opposite of what the squirel's do. These animals are only seen during spring/summer working hard to collect nut-shells so that they can have enough food supply for the entire year smile.gif For me I work the other way around ! I collect my nut shells in the winter and too busy spending it the summer smile.gif

W/Salaam

Mujahid over and out !

Did someone say a JOB???

I can't even get my lazy ass up long enough to search for a job...

I slack all summer long and during winter I'm@school, tryin' to get my freak studies on...

Mujahidiin, the reason why u ain't got a job during summer-time is becuz u ain't got nothing better to do winter-time than work in a factory...so save me the BS.

Salaamu Alaikum,

Lazie girl: get a few concepts straightened up

1. I am a university student

2. Never in my life worked in a factory

3. I currently have an office job in a Finance department

4. I take my 7 weeks or so annual leave in the summer to chill like watching the World Cup 2002,crusing, car racing with friends, and so much more and even may be travel to one or two countries.

Alhamdulilah Allah has given me a lot and I cannot complain and appreciate what I have however big or small it may seem.

So please do not think the Mujahidiin are poor you aint even seen our wallets walaal just take a look at the ££££££££'s (£=pound which is the british currency) wow! fuluus katheeran :D I and fellow Mujahids can definitely afford a few luxury items or two all thanks to Allah the Best Provider Alhamdulilah :D

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out!

nuune   

i can't believe myself,really,with in 20 days i got three jobs but none of them made me settle,i left the first two jobs this month because i didn't like them and now this is the third one and it really the hardest of all,i tried to leave tis one the first day,but then changed mi mind so am gonna stick 2 it untill the ssemester begins.

...reality check with mujahid...

You're a uni student, you take 7 week annual leave from your dream job, yet u manage to afford to travel and throw away few pounds here and there with your fellow mujahidin??

I don't know what world you living in, but my in my world, you can't afford to have a part-time job that has a 7 or so weeks annual leave unless you are working full-time, in any case, it would mean you are one busy man, becuz u mentioned how you were a uni student...yet u get to relax???

How do you manage to go to uni, work@your dream job, attend uni, take 7 weeks annual leave and travel??? You better keep living in your lil fantasy world MUJAHID BOY

lol@fellow mujahidiin can afford to live in a luxury lifestyle...fellow mujahiin, yes, but not you, lol....get it str8 brah...

PS: I wish i could have checked back this form sooner...LOL, you are one funny mujahid

Salaamu Alaikum,

Alas ! we have a jealous nomad I do not have to explain my financial details to you believe whateva you wish ;)

I have no time for haters ;) Keep being lazy while I try to dicover ways of make my millions Insha Allah smile.gif

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out !

-----------

"Wallahu Khairun Raasiqiin"

Rokko   

When I was a kid, I worked as a dishwasher at this chinese buffet place. Maaan, everyday, I would get 5 minutes to breath in fresh air. My boss Zung Hay would yell "Zhee Zhaa enough" and I would get back to work running.

Wors summer job...

Hmm,

I had couple of them, one of the worse was

when i was in Virginia in 93' summer,

Become a newspaper boy for the Washington times,

Every morning before 6am through out 10am,

passed paper through out the county

One morning, i got jumped by 3 dudes from a

diffrent middle school than the one i went to

(Kenmore Middle school)if there any one familiar

with it,anyway they took my bike brand new BMX,

so i end up doing walk by paper, the whole

summer, never made enough money to get bike again.