Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Tanya is In Town

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^^ KK yeap the guy is a petro chemical engineer and singing is a hobby of his...During the tour to the USA, he had a job interview in houston with one of the big compnaies there and he has been offered a job there.....Ha degdin yaah KK ninku waa real Engineer and not the reer Xamar Injineere....
;)

Good for him...However, my laughter wasn't about whether he's injineer or not, but habka ey usoo bandhigtay... ;) Hayeh, Cabdisamadkana ma siyaasinimo iyo injineernimo buu isku darsaday isagana, bal wax yar nooga dhac? :D

Cawaale   

Kaalay maqaalkaan Tanya maa qortay waaba ka shikaiyee.. :D

* Fanaanada Tenya oo abaaro 2:30 duhurnimo ka soo degtay diyaarada *

Jb shaah waarikoow ah sii qofta. ;)

Juxa   

JB lol tenya/tanya nagu salaan:)

KK dhaaf dhibka somali dhan waa wada injineero iyo datooro wah. this guy however waxan maqlay waa the real deal. aaheey

kk i cant promise red carpet welcome to somaliland but i promise if you ever visit xaradheere (dont bring a yacht ileyn we like shiny stuff), adiguna falko baa lagu dhigi oo lagugu soo dhawayn.

Poker   

Tanya is very sexy girl. Watching her singing in somali about caano geel in dirac had me going for a minute at first than I realized man, the chick has a talent. Not too many people can sing Somali music...very dificult.

Eng. Himilo is one of my favorite new singers. That song about Somali women and Diana is very well compossed song with amazing lyrics.It's very educational. I would love to see him singing that one in Hargeisa and watch all these women's faces. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by juxa:

KK dhaaf dhibka somali dhan waa wada injineero iyo datooro wah. this guy however waxan maqlay waa the real deal. aaheey

kk i cant promise red carpet welcome to somaliland but i promise if you ever visit xaradheere (dont bring a yacht ileyn we like shiny stuff), adiguna falko baa lagu dhigi oo lagugu soo dhawayn.

Anoo injineerad ah baan soodagi ee hamoogaan Juxaayeey...Better yet, Ditoresa is more suited title...Yea!