Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Polygamy - a realistic option for somali women 30+yrs old

Chimera   

Sisters that become second/third/etc wives, or allow their husbands to have several more spouses are such ignorant WEAKLINGS. If i ever hear something like that coming out of the mouth of the person i love, i would drop her on the spot, like a brick. These polygamous brothers who have difficulty maintaining what they already are responsible for, should stop deluding themselves thinking their a 15th century Mamluk Sultan.

LOL@Adam! I was going to write a long post in response to the some of the vomit some are projecting up in here, but then saw your post and I felt calm.

Khayr,

You're confused and confusing. Are you against women getting old? Women over 30 who are single? Women who marry outsiders? Or women who complain there arent good men? Or are you into polygamy and promoting it as desirable option?

OR is this personal jab at certain Halimos disguised as an intelligent debate? Oh darn, I answered my own question. NEVER MIND!!

Most men would love to do it. Most women would not, thats the problem here. However if its done correctly like anything, it has its benefits.

Lets not get personal people and stick to the topic.

Khayr   

If only Anglie Jolie leaves Brad Pitt and becomes part of 'Big Love' aka a Polygamous family, the world would be a better place. :D

Khayr, you might just have an action plan for a desperately-needed service there: the placement of poor, ageing spinsters into loving polygamous homes.

I guess some of you are not aware of just how many 35+ and 40+ women change husbands like they change their diruuc. There might come a time when men are sparse but until then, there is no reason to sign up for minyaro duties.

-Lily-   

^ :D

I find this idea that we are morally and socially responsible for every Somali, one among 10-12 million, totally outrageous. They want to grow old alone? Fine. They want to marry reverts, fine. They want to spend their life in crime and piracy? Fine. They want to become atheists? Their choice! Why is it mine or your business? I don’t want to hear about it, let alone care for it!

Khayr, I take it you probably have no problem seeing 2 or 3 wives, supported by other people’s tax money? When more Somali men first start supporting their own families we might be able to have this discussion. Even highly successful professionals are struggling to provide fully for one family, and if you are Somali, add your parents and contributions to your extended family to that list, you may as well forget it. That reality check should stop your fantasising in its track.

Castro & Adam, right on!

Juxa   

lily, val, and CH you hired.

ragan kutashanaya queen and county iney ubiilaan reerahooda qaati balaga tagan yahay, to make it worse they have audacity to pretend iney service sameynayaan

not commendable at all, you selfish, useless git

phewww i feel better already

Khayr   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^
:D

I find this idea that we are morally and socially responsible for every Somali, one among 10-12 million, totally outrageous. They want to grow old alone? Fine. They want to marry reverts, fine. They want to spend their life in crime and piracy? Fine. They want to become atheists? Their choice! Why is it mine or your business? I don’t want to hear about it, let alone care for it!

Khayr, I take it you probably have no problem seeing 2 or 3 wives, supported by other people’s tax money? When more Somali men first start supporting their own families we might be able to have this discussion. Even highly successful professionals are struggling to provide fully for one family, and if you are Somali, add your parents and contributions to your extended family to that list, you may as well forget it. That reality check should stop your fantasising in its track.

Castro & Adam, right on!

You can't live a deaf and dumb life, lily. If there are break-ins at your neighbourhood and your neighbours homes have been broken into, wouldn't you worry? Just maybe, the thief would target your house next? Therefor, wouldn't you take the warning of your neighbourhoods and safe guard your home, participate in a neighbour hood watch, by new locks etc...

Similiarly, the same precautions of have to be taken for thyself.

What you waiting for Lily - Jolie is coming along (so I hear!), unless, you want to be lonely on another eid, or valentines or birthday.

Blessed   

You've got to admire the Faaraxs consistence here. First they attack women for having standards, then they attack them for marrying none Somalis and when they see the sisters wavering, questioning themselves...

They provide a solution: Queue noo soo gala. :D

-Lily-   

There is a huge difference between apathy and nosiness. If my neighbours’ homes have been broken into I would get an alarm system or move out of the neighbourhood. I wouldn’t go around playing action-hero or accusing people of theft. It’s not practical being an alarmist or fearful. I have no patience for these mass hysteria views of which amongst yours there are many, ciyalkiya jail kuwada jira, nimanki aa yaraday (biggest rumour in decades), gabdhihi waa wada garoob, nimanki wa wada loosers, Taliban bey nu wada noqonay, diinti ba laga tagay, dhaqanki ba la illoway ...I mean really, put a sock in it. If everyone just focused on their own sh*t we would see some progress.

You worry about your own house, everyone is accountable for their own lives. Why does it burn you to see single, independent, older women? Why do you fear them? Like it has been said a billion times before, men do not seek the sisters that would gladly enter into a polygamous marriage, rather they get some kind of ego kick out of forcing this as an acceptable option on those who would never consider it.

Anyway, I have said enough on these recycled topics.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Moxie Crimefighter:

Khayr,

Did you try to shukaansi a sister into being your second wife and she rejected you? Is this a response to that?

Hmmmm.

;)

aarintaas yaa kuushegey. Inaantas reer qardho waaye, oh tii afaarad bii noqoonlaxeed.

icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

ciyalkiya jail kuwada jira, nimanki aa yaraday
[/i]
(biggest rumour in decades),
gabdhihi waa wada garoob, nimanki wa wada loosers, Taliban bey nu wada noqonay, diinti ba laga tagay, dhaqanki ba la illoway
...I mean really, put a sock in it.

:D:D:D

If you have the money and what it takes to satisfy a woman then i see no problem in polygamy.

Polygamy is not for every faarah you gotta be a real alpha male.lol :D

Chimera   

A human Alpha male is the XY half of the 'Alpha pair', the other half ofcourse is the XX Alpha female. Polygamy without good cause i.e 'low-population'/'shortage of men' is an unprogressive and animalistic inferiority complex comparable to the ''little man'' syndrome where the tiny guy feels he always has to prove himself by being extra aggressive, similary with our case the Polygamous individual by hitching with more females than is necessary, believes his manhood increases as a result.

Poor Beta males, i pity them.