Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

I am Scared They Gone Shoot Me....

N.O.R.F   

Quiet Storm

It has been a really strange atmosphere on the tube lately, alot of worried faces who seem to check who is carrying a rucksack, who is waring a beard, who is not white basically. But your a Londoner, so just get on with it. I have'nt carried a bag since 7/7, I dont need the hassle, i dont need the looks, i dont need the paranoia.

Bisinka qabso each morning and start from the back page ;)

OG Moti   

^^ brother as i said as long as you believe in Allah and you are a Muslim .... anyway I wish the whole world was Muslims and the Muslims were a better Muslims.. aamiin

Peace

Haddad   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I dont need the hassle, i dont need the looks, i dont need the paranoia.

Admit it, you don't need 8 bullets.

Modesty   

Wow, Q.Storm I feel for you guy.But you're not alone, many people feel that way, especially the abaayos who wear a visible hijab. But, don't worry, don't carry any bags, and don't wear khamis :D May Allah protect you and everyone else, amiin.

Foxy   

Dude

So far As U dont attract attention to yourself I dont see no reason for police or secret services picking on U,

Qoute

I have been living in London UK for 18 years now and during those years I have been law abiding citizen, I have nevr been a member of any organized crime like the mafia or any terrorist group like al Qaeeda nor was I a drug dealer, I was clean as clean can be, with the exception for manor breach of playa playa rules……I am scared now that the police might shoot me just because I am a Muslim and just happened to be Somali from east Africa, I also carry a rucksack each day as I go to work and to top it off I take the subway and busses,

So If this is your normall routine then U should'nt be paraniod, so far as u are a loyal abiding citizen who pays tax with no criminal records. As far as ur saturday nite getting laid is concerned, then that lies within ur means of picking up techniques, So dont blame the current situtation if U have been left on the dry end lately.

Cheers