Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What did you miss the most....?

Abdinuur   

CUTIE,

girl i'll give u some beatin' if that makes u feel better...lol..no i'm just kiddin! (i dont believe in beatin kids even if u cant discipline them)...tho i got azz whopped few times...lol :D

Illmatic,

I feel ya on that! 'Em ****** bills give me high blood pressure! icon_razz.gif

I couldn't help but think back to Somalia.

Every friday, we'd look forward to going to our grandmother's place for Stories n' sweets. Her stories were about the prophets. I miss her being in my life, May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Senora   

Not having to worry about anything......until my teenage years...the word stress was never part of my vocabulary

shyhem   

I really don't know what is't that i miss or missed but i sure know that i won't miss poverty when i get enough money to declare my war with poverty is finally over.

wow! this a loaded q's walaahi! stuff i miss r so much! and i know its gonne 4 ever!!

i miss going to movies on friday nites messing with all kinds of xalimos, i miss going to the beach on friday mornings! i miss going to sport staduims and paying no money cuz u know where to sneak thru, i mess having so many different family members around the city and showing up w/o no warnings and getting fed! i miss beat up guulwaydees and getting away with it!! lol