Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

GUY GOMA fan?

http://www.guygoma.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Goma

The African "taxi driver" the BBC interviewed thinking he was some other dude. Identity mix-up. :D

CNN has a funny report on it. Go to CNN's "WATCH FREE VIDEOS" section and check the "most popular" tab. The title of the story is "WRONG GUY REDUX".

His fans on the internet are growing by the minute.

Yeah Im a huge fan of Guy.

The look on his face when he realises the mistake that was made is just classic. :D

I think he did a brilliant job considering the circumstances and shame BBC for rejecting his job application, it was the least he deserved. :mad:

Maf Kees   

Also a huge fan of Guy Goma.

The look on his face when he finds out that they mistook him for someone else made everybody in the room go crazy. People were like: "war kusoo celi!" 7 times and that look was funny each and every time. Would like to know what was swirling through his head when he got makeup on for his 'job interview'. Probably allready celebrating when he saw the 'signs' that he got the job.

The biggest lesson I've learned from this is that you don't have to be an expert to be able to talk about a certain topic. You just have to believe in yourself and your intellectual baggage. Guy got questions meant for an expert, yet he answered them and his answers were relevant to the discussion.

KB: Were you surprised by this verdict today?

Goma: I am very surprised to see...this verdict to come on me, because I was not expecting that. When I came, they told me something else and I am coming. You got an interview that's all. So a big surprise anyway.

KB: A big surprise, yeah, yes.

Goma: Exactly.