Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

**BOy's or Girls**; who is doing better in life

salam;

hi ppl; i know ur all bored hence why your reading this :D

anyway i wz in chat earlier and i had a debate with one of the guy's (i'm not gonna expose who) who insisted that in SOL, the girls are doing worsen then the guys in life; so to end the debATE, and shut this guy up; sisters; tell him dee; he lives in dream world; i wanted to set up a poll; but i have no idea how to do it; :(

i also tried telling this boy that this could not be so, because in general we have more female than males and on SOL we still have more females then males; :rolleyes: he won't listen; little farah has it twisted; set him on the straight and narrow path;

maca salamah

Hello there,

who insisted that in SOL, the girls are doing worsen then the guys in life;

I don't understand. In life? Em..ok. So what criteria is being used to measure who is doing better than who?

More importantly, who cares? Am surprised you bothered to argue with him.

OG_Girl   

I'm not bored but tired icon_razz.gif . I don't know who is doing better than who as Zep already said. But I know I'm doing just what I used to dream doing it. So I'm doing just what I wanted.

Salam

zephy dee i wz bored; and he happened to be the only one not in luuq; it wz either go luuq wid him or fight with him; i hate luuq so i fought with him; lool redface.gif

he wz talking in terms of sucess levels, positions, promotions; he believes that most women give up and stay at home, which in his mind is a good failure; :mad: such a bloody farah;

OG; sis u still working; u work more than me and that is strange my friend; ;)

OG_Girl   

^ I just couldn't leave and all these papers on my desk. I felt guilty. The worse no over time , my job bassed on salary.

Don't go to luuq ask me about it! No good things will ever come out...I've been there ..lol Ooops I'm qarhis my self redface.gif

Salam

Originally posted by Mizz-S.Lander:

he wz talking in terms of sucess levels, positions, promotions; he believes that most women give up and stay at home, which in his mind is a good failure; :mad: such a bloody farah;

In general? Or just in SOL?

If it's the former, he's probably right, if it is the latter, I don't know. Most of the girls here seem to be students (most of the males too), therefore it's possible that the working males may earn more and have better positions than the working girls. But I would contribute that to the fact that they are probably older ( :D ) and therefore more established.

Still, I don't believe it matters, as long as each person achieves their goals in life. :cool:

PS: In terms of gender dynamics in education, girls are doing much better, in the UK at least. I don't know about other countries (or if/how it relates to SOL).

PPS: You're right...am soo bored. redface.gif

PPPS: Anyone wanna play cards?

Intel   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

lol Ooops I'm qarhis my self

:D

you're doing better than me OG smile.gif

Castro   

I don't understand.
In life
? Em..ok. So what criteria is being used to measure who is doing better than who?

Better! Which part of better in life is difficult to understand? Criteria for doing better: 1) Cash flow 2) Education 3) Savings 4) Bad habits 5) Contributions to society, etc...

More importantly, who cares? Am surprised you bothered to argue with him.

She had too. All the luuq's were taken as she said. They had to do it right there in barxada.

adeer ofley; your glasses must be getting old; ;)

"She had too. All the luuq's were taken as she said. They had to do it right there in barxada.

did i say that; hhm, i remember saying i wz bored;; either way adeer what do you think, boys or gurls in SOL; no long thing; :D

Johnny B   

Boyz or Galz , who is doing better in life?

hmmmmmmmmm , who is doing better , hmmmmmmmmmm

Mizz_Lander .. Do i´ve a choice?

No?, Just what i´d in mind :

of course Galz are doing much better in the bedstead :D

^^^^do i have to choke it out of you; :rolleyes:

hey zephy u still bored, i see many p.s. that were't there before in your message; lool

salam

J.Lee   

Generally maandhay Men (regardless of age, race, and religion) tend to be more successful than women that is why I find it easier to think of myself as a Man.

P.s Don't argue with a man, just laugh at everything he says/writes especially if he seems serious. Gosh!

FatB   

Zeph. PPs, PPPs,<<<< they are worng you cant have post post sript! its only PS and that it all

have a nice day