Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

**BOy's or Girls**; who is doing better in life

Sky   

Originally posted by Dudette:

Generally maandhay Men (regardless of age, race, and religion) tend to be more successful than women that is why I find it easier to think of myself as a Man.

P.s Don't argue with a man, just laugh at everything he says/writes especially if he seems serious. Gosh!

Hmm Interesting.

okay; the last three post did not help at all; oh and suprise, suprise, it is the farah's;

north; adeer does my inability to set up a poll shows what????

:confused:

Dudette: what i would like to say to you, is not suited to public audience; so i let you carry on chatting out of ur hole; :rolleyes:

sky; hhm interesting; i see you agree wid ur mate Dudette; :eek:

Pujah   
Boys and Girls; Who is doing better in life Ofcourse Girls just take a look at your own neighborhood and you will see what I am talking about....otherwise take my word for it :D

Bess.   

dudette....ur sarcasim has become way to subtle ..... ;) ....make it more obvious.....lol...manly gurl.... icon_razz.gif

salam all;

dudette; figure it out ur self;

Ay; lool sis i agree; the only homeless ppl i see are guys ;)

lazygirl; if you found it so boring and lame the first time; then why u back here now reading this :D

Sky   

Originally posted by Mizz-S.Lander:

okay; the last three post did not help at all; oh and suprise, suprise, it is the farah's;

north; adeer does my inability to set up a poll shows what????

:confused:

Dudette: what i would like to say to you, is not suited to public audience; so i let you carry on chatting out of ur hole; :rolleyes:

sky; hhm interesting; i see you agree wid ur mate Dudette; :eek:

Interesting Indeed. Hmmm.

At the end of the day we will be coming together so what ‘s the point – knock up a Somali girl and she’ll be obedient and her dreams will fade away – while the guys become addicted to khat, alcohol, and money – its safe to assume that we’re all headed for an eternal unhappiness – so what’s the point.

On this forum most of the girls tend to be laughable feminists – who are ready and willing to call out PTA assholes at any given moment --- although I have yet to meet a conservative feminist who wants to uphold traditional gender roles.

We can’t accept that the revenge movement has begun – our women will advance us, educationally and financially. Let’s face it, there are many more girls in post-secondary than men – we are losing the fight. We’re not in Somalia anymore where we can beat them, and chain them to the bedroom and use them as sexual slaves. The revenge revolution has begun long ago with our parents – look at the damn divorce rates in the post-Qax era.

That is why most of us guys have turned into either insecure self-analyzing socially inept geeks who think we can achieve sexual gratification through intellectual and financial bondage or khat addicts/drifters that are sperm donors to angry Somali women. Hey but than again, there are prostitutes and the coalition of the willing [traditional Somali women] to boost our egos. :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Animal_Farm:

We’re not in Somalia anymore where we can beat them, and chain them to the bedroom and use them as sexual slaves.

36_20_2.gif

Rokko I was only kidding of course to make a point – merely illustrating the shifting of roles in the Diaspora – I’m not suggesting that this was a reality for all women, but certain women. My statement is not a generalization of all Somali women – but some.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Mizz-S.Lander:

he wz talking in terms of sucess levels, positions, promotions; he believes that most women give up and stay at home, which in his mind is a good failure; :mad: such a bloody farah;

Personally I can talk about the education level in which our beloved sisters are doing good and its s/thing to be proud of. As for those who regard it as a failure, it's probably because they feel insecure next to a highly motivated woman.

Nonetheless, no matter how high is her horse some one is bound to point da obvious out and tell her that the laxoox and SUQAAR has to be taken care of by non other than the haliimo icon_razz.gif so good luck with it girls ;)

Animal farm; darling a very grim part of earth you live in dear;

"That is why most of us guys have turned into either insecure self-analyzing socially inept geeks who think we can achieve sexual gratification through intellectual and financial bondage or khat addicts/drifters that are sperm donors to angry Somali women. Hey but than again, there are prostitutes and the coalition of the willing [traditional Somali women] to boost our egos.

wow; i would hate to live in your part of the world; down my ends things aint that bad!!!

adnaan

no matter how high is her horse some one is bound to point
da obvious out
and tell her that the laxoox and SUQAAR has to be taken care of by
non other than the halimo
so good luck with it girls

really; i wz hoping farah's can learn to do it on their own;

sky???? hmm interesting i'm still trying to figure out ur last hmm, so don't post another one!!!