Sign in to follow this  
underdog

C.H.D.

underdog   

I've just returned from a summit with investors and contractors....I have good news guys (and all you gals who feel you're drowning in this morally bankrupt society)...We have formed the Consortium of Human Decency (CHD). We are in talks to purchase a Private island in an undisclosed location in Asia. Here we'll create Better living institution For young sisters. The Island will take in women between ages 10 and 25 . Here they can learn social skills as well as highly advanced professional skills without the negative influences that has lead to situations such as "Female Genital Enhancement Surgery".

In short... The CHD realizes the mental lockdown a high percentage of our women have been caught in and we are extending a helping hand. Should this be rejected, then giving up on them is a small price to pay so that we can focus the ones that see the problems and are willing to help restore the decency of our people.

underdog   

Thank you.

Young minds are easier to free (see the matrix).

C.H.D. is in contract negotiations with top educators in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Economics, Finance and Islamic studies.

The revolution begins soon

Blessed   

^^Rather, easier to brainwash :D

Anyway, interesting list of occupations.

I must say am a little impressed Mr Underdog. You’ve surpassed my expectations of you (don’t ask).

So tell me, who is behind this neat little venture?

And do you cover any other areas of development?

I fail to see the link between career development and FGM enhancement- what is that btw?

underdog   

See Barwaaqo's post on the "Sleeping around" topic for a definition of "Female Genital Enhancement Surgery".

And looking for the link between that and career enahcement is kinda like trying to see the completed puzzle from one jigsaw piece. If our "social enlightened" sisters had their priories straight (as opposed to being among the herd of sheep lead by Oprah and Cosmo), they wouldn't have to worry about why they get called names when they do the same wicked things some men do and finding surgery to restore their dignity.

sidenote: There's a similar argument on the mens side of the equation.

Areas of development are as wide as possible. Researchers have conducted a study funded by the C.H.D. and have concluded that with the right foundation (i.e. Xaafid at an early age) a moral compass is activated that ensures any challenge can be completed successfully within the boundaries of legality. So once that foundation has been set, the candidates can pursue any field of interest and we're confident they will have the proper personal tool to triumph.

P.S. Expectations are limitations set by people who don't think how you think.

nuune   

Is this a Xaliimo Camp, I guess rudy got already one, so everyone will get one soon!

UD... as a man, shouldn’t you be more concerned about the moral ruin that has engulfed young Somali men? The root cause of the problem seems to be men – they lead the girl’s astray. Somali women in general have lost all respect for the Somali man due to their inexcusable shortcomings. So try and help you camp before you come to ours…eh? Afterall, you cant clean some1 else's backyard when yours is in total shambles. redface.gif

NGONGE   

After seeing my total number of posts, it seems that I shamed Mr UD into finally making an effort and trying to catch up with me. :D

Ame, men leading women astray? :eek:

I would delete that if I were you, my strong, independent sister. It gives up the wrong image (females as lost sheep needing a man to lead them).

moblog_d1474ab85c90b.jpg

NGONGE, its a well known fact men prey on young, naive, defenceless girls all the time. I specifically said *girls*. As you have got right - I'm a young woman. redface.gif

underdog   

Let the finger-pointing begin.

Amethyst,

its a shame you're only programmed to see the dark side of everything. For everything I've typed here, all you see is "A man can't possibly have my best interest at heart".

Thats why your name is not on the C.H.D invitation list...you're too far gone.

^^ I wouldnt go if u paid me. Besides, this topic was clearly inspired by the worrying thought you might end up with *repaired goods* one day. Oh poor you... boo hoo. icon_razz.gif

Jokes aside, you havent answered ma Q. It was genuine.

underdog   

Originally posted by underdog:

sidenote: There's a similar argument on the mens side of the equation.

And you are 100% right.... I'm trying to stay away from "previously enjoyed" "recently -repaired" stuff. cause if it was any good it wouldn't be back on the market.

LOL. Very alturistic of you underdog. How generous, thoughtful and kind. BTW...what are u planning on doing with the money you and your gang swindle from these poor unsuspecting little girls?