Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Albert Einsteinba waa Nabi - says Odey Soomaali ah

Muriidi   

instead of "analyzing" this oday .. maybe he's just trying to inspire the youth:

why do you believe in God ?

do you love Him ?

based on your daily observations...are you thankful to God or do you have complaints ?

are you yahuud?!

if you had a "ticket" to meet your Creator one day , would you waste it on duniya ?

in the Holy Quran and Prophet's Hadith , there is much advice about discretion and not stopping at every ****** thought ...

"qof kale afkaartiisa private ka ah waa sida safaleeti uu ku diifsado ...waxaa laga yaabaa inaad jirro ka qaadid!"

if you respect yourself , you will also not stop at your own ****** thoughts ...

maybe this oday is an atheist and a man of virtue....

in islamic history there are many examples of "culimo" like nuune who were friends with such intellectuals(atheist ,but of virute) , their discussions inspired many muslims towards salafism ...

you should help and welcome him before he goes totally "salman rushdie"

maybe he wants us to think : do i really believe or am i taking the easy way and doing like "society tells "

waaxid calitari would say : waryaa soomaali , stop analyzing people ...go #¤%& yourself !

nuune   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

You are meeting RAAMSADE, I am sure. Fadlan Sawirkiisa ka soo qaad Siduu u eg yahay Raamsade aan eegnee.

Sxb, Raamsade waa laguu yaqaanaa, he grew up in one of Boston's foster kids, never went to Somalia or seen, or had any contact with Somalis or anyone of that matter, he is with us now with different username, and he daily argues with nonesense!

Odeyga Inshaa Allaah weekendigan ayaan ka war keenayaa, qalin baa camerad yar iigu duugan and galuuska shaatigana waxaa ku aasan asna video yar.

Abtigiis   

This reminds me of another man from Puntland who lives in Johannesburg. You will always find him in the mosques and he rarely mises any prayers. Xitaa sunnaha wuu tukadaa. Yet, once you get out of the mosque he tells you he doesn't believe in God or Allah or any supernatural power. He has the same view of the prophet as the man in this thread.

Yet, Ramadaanta oo dhan wuu soomaa; salaaduna marna kama tagto. When you ask him why he is bothering about performing these religious duties when he doesn't belive in Allaha and the prophet, he tells people that for him salaat and fasting are parts of his somali culture. Dhaqanka Somaalinimo inaan katago ma aha ayuu ku odhan.

Abtigiis   

In early 2000, a distant cousin of mine decided to major Philosphy in Addis Ababa University. He was a young man named Mohamed Haji. His father was an Imam in a small town. After one and half-year of studies, he called all Somali students in the Campus at about mid-night. Everyone was reading their lessons the whole evening and so they were perplexed by what could have happened to him.

He asked one of the Somali guys, "War horta how many prophets does the Quran speak of?"

Someone said, "the quran states that there are thousands of prophets who were sent to different communities at different times."

Mohamed asked, " are all of them named in the Holy Book?"

The students said "No. only some are named but many others are not."

Mohamed then nodded his head as if he got a breakthrough and said, " So, why do you think Socrates, Plato, Descartes are not prophets?"

Few months later, yarkii wuu xanuunsaday and he quitted the university and I now hear he passed away. He become a sort of Suufi. I think all his beliefs as he grew up in a religious family contradicted what he later learned and he was not in a position to make a choice as to what to do. A sad story!

Maaddeey   

A & T, ma ogtahay Gaalnimada Cajamta iney Carab nacayb ka billaabato?, kan wuuba roonyahay hadduu weli Salaad & Soon dhaqan Soomaali la tahay!

Abtigiis   

Haa, aad ayaan ula socdaa. Markaan arko nin Carabta caayaya oo Somali ah waan fahmaa in la soo hayo.

Koley anigu carabi ma aqaan balse carabta waan jeclahay. Dhamaan caruurtayda magacyadoodu waa wada carabi asal ah. So much that an uncle of mine teased me 'adeer caraale iyo qabile (my grandfathers) ma gaalay ahaayeen? waa maxay Sakhaawa-diinta iyo Mujiibtan miidhan?"

BOB   

Sow adigan markaad doonto Carabta caaya oo axmaarka inoo amaana? lol

Nuune ninku waa qoloma? Rag beynu is heynaaye soo ogaada idinku.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

GUY, GUYS, All this psychoanalysis is unnecessary, we are not Dr.phil... let’s just give Duqa labo ukun and see what he does with them.

Only two outcomes here;

a) He will make himself something to eat like any reasonable person, (judging from his personality sunny side up i take it)

b) He will sit on it and pretend as though he hatched it... then my friends
*Chuckles* that is how we’ll know
:D

Trust me it works all the time, worked like a charm for my adeer... This one time he thought balambaallis & shinni could mate, so he made himself a punnett square and... (i've said too much, i have to go now)

LOL @ punnet square. Let's hope the heterozygotes where pretty and harmless like a butterfly but could make honey like a bee. Or maybe he just drew Muhammad Ali :D

Coloow   

Why do I get the feeling that NUNu smile.gif is inventing this story? Because I have seen somalis who claim that Lenin/Marx were prophets but never Albert E.

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

looooool i would love to give duuqa a hug & slowly walk away from him backwards
:D

I love how when faced with a religious dilemma Somalis are always reiterating “Muslim miyaad tahay mise Gaal?” haha CLASSIC!!!

Lol, it's conditioned from childhood, whenever I ask my little brother if he's prayed he's like "gaal maa ahay?". :D

Odayga inuu Ilahay bribe-gareeyo buu kontan sano hool ka digtay. Ilahayoow na cafi.

Neumann   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Mohamed then nodded his head as if he got a breakthrough and said, "So, why do you think Socrates, Plato, Descartes are not prophets?"

I have actually thought about this (I was very young in defence). There was a time that I thought Xenophanes was really Nabi Ibrahim. :D

I don't know socrats and plato but Ihave been tought that Aristotal was the teacher of ALexander the great (DUL QARNAYN), so that since they were the teachers of aristotal they should have had some thing similar to the islamic doctrine

BOB   

If you read most of Plato’s works you’ll realize that he favoured aristocracy over democracy and believed that poor people were there ONLY to serve the rich and as far as people that class are concerned his views were different.

Aristotle fully believed women were INFERIOR to men and he believed that the difference between men and women is not only in quantity of their ability but also in the quality.

There's a book called The Pleasure Of Philosophy but I must warn you though...if you have a weak Iman I wouldn't recommend it for you...not that I'm professing in any way that I have stronger Iman than any man or woman out there but Allah s.w knows the best.

Peace, Love & Unity.