Sign in to follow this  
Curly

I Should be a Moderator!!!

Curly   

So is that your game…you’ve decided to use religion against me…aye??? :eek:

Well I’ll have you know Woman are already ruling this world because they are your mothers and your wives and they have a huge impact on the way you think and act…(Mind control…lol) without woman you men are merely NOTHING!!!

It’s like, don’t you see the way in a lion pack, the female lioness are the breadwinners and the more intelligent lions…where as the male lion is the lazy and useless one.

I’m here to resort balance to society to see that woman get the status they deserve! :D

We fed you and raised you, looked after your homes and gave you somewhere to live and now I’m going to make you pay and make you listen to my orders!!! :mad:

P.s All men should only speak when spoken too!!!

icon_razz.gif

Ruba from Aruba- I would just like to say that I am the only person worthy enough to be VP and no one has the standards to be in MY position but me. :Dicon_razz.gif

You where in the position of Home Secretary and have been promoted to Prime Minister and you should be grateful for that and appreciate that GRAND EMPRESS has even considered to promote you as you well know working you way up from being merely a civilian/MINION is not an easy thing to do so I congratulate you on your new position ;)smile.gif

and let you know you should appreciate what you have got.

DAD   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

So is that your game…you’ve decided to use religion against me…aye???

I just posted that link to get a good laugh out of it. Nothing else would piss-off a sexiest more than being told - QEELADA JOOJI, EE JIKADA GAL. :cool: smile.gif

OG Moti   

DAD9000 brother thanx for the web site it was very informative... i think this girl should be dealed with before she becomes a real threat.. Crown without a man kulahaaa .. meesha miyaa laciyaarayaa... war naga qabta gabadhan inteynan lahalaagin.. i think we need to stop her while she is weak .. cause i happen to know that her vision could come true and it will be a heart breaking it that happens... Hitler started his ruling with a vision exactly like hers and we all know what he did.. so please stop her before it is too late... i think i will be a rebel from now on and dennounce myself from her so called kingdom... i do not acknowledge her powers and i think she should be doing the following instead of ruling

canjero.JPG

Psycho_sue Doesn't she look good on her suppose to be Job

peace

DAD   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

DAD9000

canjero.JPG

Psycho_sue
Doesn't she look good on her suppose to be Job

peace

She looks awesome!!!

:cool: :cool:

Curly   

What!!!

I’m not having this, a bunch of misogynistic blokes bring me down…trust you lot to use pictures instead of words, which proves another point! ;)

Anyways I can’t make laaxo and I don’t want too either but you lot shouldn't be making fun out of those whom fed you and clothed you! :mad:

And as for the site, they were talking about Christianity and sorry if you didn't notice but we’re NOT Christians…actually I found another article, which proves that Islam is in fact against the oppression of woman, shown below.

http://www.islamzine.com/carlo/carlo4.html

Anyways I swear you blokes thought you were better at cooking too with that post about “guy’s being better cooks” what happened??? :confused:

You people are a confused race…( plus I know you’re only trying to wind me up…but I’m not falling for it :rolleyes: )

Men might have been created first but doesn’t that mean women are the new and improved software??? lol (Damn it’s like windows 95’ and windows XP :D )

By the way you guys should have laaxo with scrawny little bodies like that :eek: Bisinka EAT!!!

thin.jpg

OG Moti   
Psycho sue i think we need to talk, this is becoming personal, why dont u share with me the crown and everyone will be happy, and by the way no more the skinny thing we start to eat long time ago now we look much better than that.. so share girl.... lets lead our people to safety.. ok good deal? i think so thank you... we will be great couple i mean only in ruling together...ok..peace and can u forgive my girl Hibo and make her our advisor.. she can cook as you know and derman will be working in the libarary.. we need books right? peace my partner in the kingdom.. as u know it takes two to tango and ruling is kind of tango... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Curly   

Why do I have to share my crown with you? It’s not like as if I’ve got some sort of obligation to you :confused: , after all what have you ever done for me, beside wine and complain about your position…if you want to be my King you have to deserve it you know !!! icon_razz.gif;)

(I like you …But not that much!! :D )

OG Moti   
Psycho_Sue ok what do i have to do to deserve ... i need to be king and i promise i wont take ur Queenhood away from u... it will like 50/50 share... so tell me what it takes to deserve.. and say it in a hint way not straight forward cause others might take advantage of this opportunity.... so holla on me... bring me the news.. and make it easy ... something i can actually do.. dont make it impossible.. be human... smile.gifsmile.gif;)

Curly   

OG Moti…. hell no! I don’t want you to be king…face it!

I’d rather hang myself from the closest lamppost than have you as king…OKAY!

There’s nothing you can do to change my mind!!!

:mad:

SoMa_InC   

Warya G-money you’re actually a minion stroke gopher...get it right next time!

And what does this actually mean? :rolleyes:

What will be my job description? :cool:

Curly   

LOOK IT UP...YOU'LL ACTUALLY BE QUITE PLEASED...LOL ;)

WITH THOSE BRAINS I SHOULD PROMEOTE YOU TOO KING...LOL (THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR...SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE AND WILL DO AS I SAY) :D