Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

you wanna fight?

dawoco   

^^^ you have been in london uk for too long mr, talking about rain indeed!

For all those who lavashed me with sympathy and revenge suggestions, thank you,,,,To all others, WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF SPACE :D sorry guys, just venting my anger as aeryn suggested ;)

Ngonge, seriously, me is veeery kind, jst ask that ingrate juxa icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, i have been brought up to know my place and not rudely confront people, so i was lost for reaction. Never before was i faced with such unhidded contempt and raw anger.

Ngonge,there is that family link, obviously, and to that regard i have been taking more than i would have of a stranger, but whether family or not, edabta waa wax waajib ah.

foxie brown! she aint worthy it! take the high road sista! and even to confuse her! tomorow! say hi to her with a big smile and tell her guess what! i am inviting u out today!! put a big smile and treat her like a queen!!

invest and later thou shall collect the repect due! i did that to some one! last week! some call me and said, wow, so and so really speaks high about u! i havent talk to that person 4 five yrs! since that incident! i am just glad that my lil cuz had a change of heart for the good!

kindness is contiguous!!