Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Skirt too long to please employer

Hunguri- YES thats me

P.S mute is not an option- the last time I checked I was entitled to my opinion you don’t like it then cry me a bucket honey cause we cant all be homogeneous

Nephissa   

This is not a religious outcry! It's a safety issue. To say it's anymore is ludicrous. Making something out of nothing is what causes all the stress and disharmony in this world!! Do you know how hard it is to wrestle a terrorist down to the ground with that 4m long gooono on? Pleaaasee!

chubacka   

:eek: when did she become a terrorist?! She has jst asked for her skirt to be lenghtened which is reasonable enough.

Its true though we should not take things too far and go places we dnt need to go.

war Ileen. since when was a trouser and a mini skirt ur dress code? Some of u adapt cultures u do not belong to. be proud of who ur n stand for what u believe in. imitating others wont make u who they r.

She is was not a security agent so no need to wrestle with any terrorist. maxaad qiil ay ku qawaanaato un u raadinaysaan. war isku xishooda oo hadaad adinku wax isku filaynin, leave those who respect themselves and their dinity and hold their faith dear alone.

Nephissa   

Is Ummu tawkin' to me, or she's tawkin to me?

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

war Ileen. since when was a trouser and a mini skirt ur dress code?

Since I left Somalia. I remember how excited I was to be here, :D Ohhhh how amazed I was at the freedoms enjoyed by all. ALL. I wish you knew how lucky you are.

She is was not a security agent so no need to wrestle with any terrorist. maxaad qiil ay ku qawaanaato un u raadinaysaan. war isku xishooda oo hadaad adinku wax isku filaynin, leave those who respect themselves and their dinity and hold their faith dear alone.

Was she not an airport security officer? and isn't physically restraining anyone they find suspicious part of their job? Mise waysadaa ka jabayso?

:D

Umzakaria wrothe:

Ps. Egyptians wear tents. look at Afghanistan woman! how about ciraqis!

Egyptians?

The Afghan style invented by the Taliban? No wonder you support the tent.

GJ are you saying the tents are originally from Somalia? What is wrong with a big GARBASAAR? Get it garbaha saaro oo qari that's the meaning.

Ghanima I am seeking knowledge how about you?

Modesty   

SeekingKnowledge, f.ck the arabs, why do you "Somalians" like to refer to them when discussing matters of Islam? Their women only cover their hair, they don't wear no da.mn Hijab. They wear christian dress in the bottom and cover their hair , and you want us to be like them. I think Somalian women wear real hijab, maybe them arabs can copy us. I can't stand people who sound like seekingknowledge.

Modesty   

she has the right 2 fight for her rights...I notice alot of MN somalis are well into the "skirt only" policy for women dress. But, that's their choice.

Haneefah   

^You'd be doing us all a favour if you went and bought yourself some 'maskax' for common sense.

Latest development about Halima's case...

"The union at Garda has agreed to offer the 33 year old Muslim woman a full-time admin job in a civilian attire at her previous salary and give her full back pay for the time she was suspended."

Fabregas   
Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

[QB] GJ are you saying the tents are originally from Somalia?

Yes tents are originally made nomadic peoples to sleep in such as Arabs, Somalis and other bedoiun. :D

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

[QB]What is wrong with a big GARBASAAR? Get it garbaha saaro oo qari that's the meaning.

Nothing is wrong with Garbarsaar. But you have to ask the ladies why they(if) they prefer garabsaar over the so called "tent" smile.gif

Cause they were told this is from the Prophet(saw)what do you think their reaction would be if they ever find out that tent were originally from Somalia not to be worn but..... if they ever start reading instead of listening to the sheikhs tapes.....watch out sheikhs you don't want to be around women throwing bananas Believe me it hurts I've experienced I am still sore :D:D