Sign in to follow this  
facklexm

Who's the king and queen on somaliaonline?

RedSea   

Originally posted by facklexm:

Who do think are the king and queen on SOL?

I mean the sexiest person.

What do you mean by looking at their names,personalities or what?

I don't know about the second part, it would require a picture from everyone then you could judge, but now I don't know what to make of it, I don't know if others feel the same way or not.

but let us hear you say who those are, mind going first Mr. fLexm.

salamu Calaykum.

Khalaf   

Tough crowd.

Facklexm ill play this game its like we back in high school. Sexy I couldn’t use that with muslims do to respect.

um sure tho my pretty boy looks and good charm is hard to beat. Um to sexy for shirt, so sexy for shirt yeh…… :D

King of SOL-brother Nur his posts are the most beneficial he’s good brotha Allah bless and keep up good work bro.

Lotta gueens here, intelligent sisters but in my book one takes the price

She has an ego equal to ten men.……she is not a flower…..... reading some of her posts I can just imagine her hollering at the screen mutha fcuka**** Waryaa saqajaan yo ho…..... :D she is fire

She’s cool sista tho, if u still doob by the time your 27 holla at yo boy, you can rent my fine services. ;):D

peace out

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

um sure tho my pretty boy looks and good charm is hard to beat. Um to sexy for shirt, so sexy for shirt yeh……
:D

Huh, what do you wear then, if you are too good for shirt? I am assuming you are one of those brothers who takes hours standing infront of the bathroom miror.

Assalamu calaykum.

Khalaf   

Red its old song, um to sexy for my shirt. I aint fag don’t need hours in front of a mirror.

nothing wrong with taking good care of yourself tho, look good, smell good, ladies dig it.

peace out

Jamilah   

^^Yeah we are familiar with the song Khalaf aka Abdulnoor but I cant believe this is the same guy who posts Islamic posts :eek: , are you by any chance suffering form multiple personality? Just kidding bro. Though I do think your name should be funky sheikh from now on :D

Jamilah   

Now to the creator of the thread, facklexm since this is a cyber community and thus we are unable to judge a whether or not a person is "sexy", I will make a suggestion. Why don’t we turn this thread into a match making one? Everybody should nominate a couple who they think are most compatible i.e. a king and queen. Khalaf I would start with you but I think that would be way too obvious. So I will instead suggest Red Sea and Nameless, I see the sparks flying, love is in the air. :D

Ibtisam   

hhm can't really think of any sexy people. :D:D

But i say Red Sea and Nameless; all those lessons; hhhm i wonder what is learnt after all those hrs together :eek: :D:D

Ibtisam   

Scarface :eek: :eek: they guy that called me all those nasty names with coke can and teh khat avator :eek: :eek: oh and he has a big scar on his face!!! damn thats crazy :mad: :rolleyes: :D