Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

London Somali girls

Modesty   

Well from what i heard, most ethnic groups in UK haven't integrated as America or Canada. So most of these somali girls probably have their "traditional" ways from Somali, and looks like the poster doesn't like that. Good luck on your search.

Aaliyyah   

What do you guyz think? Do you think the American ones have outdone the UK girls, speaking from experience that most of my friends do date girls from America.

Are you saying American girls outdone girls in the Uk simply because they don’t wear jilbaab? Are you assuming those who wear hijaab are old fashion?? And since when did our religion is "old fashion"? Are you suggesting that one should change their religion simply because it is 2008?

I could expect that mentality from a non muslim brother but from a muslim brother and a Somali one at that, that is quite disappointing.

I would advice you to at least respect those sisters who chose to practice their religion. It is their right, so stop belittling them, and Allah swt has better reward for them.

Wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. it is not even a fact that Uk girls are more religious than those in America but merely answered based on your fabricated statistics.