Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rebuttal of Ngonge’s assertion about my gender

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Actually
Marx
is very polite. His opinions get a bad reception, but he's hardly ever rude or offensive to others. A&T on the other hand......

Never looked @it that way...

Abtigiis   

Valenteenah

Who did I abuse? I sound cheeky but the fact is I never go after other people's issues in a way outside of what the rules permit here. I can call Duke this or that, and he calls me back so and so. I have only breached what I consider basic decorum when I attacked KK; for which I have immensely apologised. Other than that,if some find my old-fashioned kaftan a bit too hard, let them tell me and I will leave them alone.

Nonetheless, Qoordheer's rallying call for all to come out and lynch me is noted. Maybe, Sheh ayaa soo dirtay, after the battering I gave her yesterday. We all know the two work togather closely. :D:D So much togather that my best friend in SOL tells me my last PM to Val was actually seen by Sheh, who drafted the reply. Me saying this has nothing to do with Sheh's refusal to answer my PM's. :D

If I also had the misfortune of knowing what some of you don't know, it is my bad luck. For instance, when I said Afro-Girl looks like a man and he/she likes girls, I got a bitter reception with folks chanting down with him. Now, looking back who is Foolxumo(former AfroG), I think few will blame me.

And by the way, if there is any person who is nursing new-found love for Marx, let them not do it at my expense. Yacni, Val can write to the bespectaled youngman, without necessarily u kala tirin to the old chap.

KK

Salaams. I thought you have TV in your house and you follow the news. Where I am, it was very normal to send collegues who go down to South Africa to bring basic things such as tolileteries and others. So, it was normal for the collegue to bring back soaps, and other stuff which will be keep me going for two-three months. In a country where a bar of decent soap sometimes was sold for 15-20 USD, you will be glad to accept a carton of it from whoever brings, shiir or no shiir! Maybe she heard me saying I am running short of this stuff.

And speaking of Shiir, yes, I was always a fun of those with the whiff of raganimo in the form of murky kilinkil and bending moustaches! :D:D Maybe, she misunderstood my raganimo. :D Of course, She also brought other things -a sunglass and a tie, and haduu dooni a .... But I mentioned the soaps because unlike the way you think, I actually took it as suggestive of something else. Why would a collegue worry about my beard (which never gets beyond an invincible stubble)? especially when the collegue is not burdened by my shiir as we don't work in the same office or same organisation. Yes, UN, but how many UN's you have? Ask Bokero.

NGONGE   

^^ Have some mannars, son. The title of this 'boring' thread has my name on it. Have you no respect for my name? :D

Abtigiis   

Paris Hilton is something I didn't know. I followed what Duke was saying on another thread and acted like a parrot. While I was happy to hit back at Nephisso becuase of her famous thread about 'the person of the year', I didn't really wanted to say anything bad. There is no way why I will have to harm or badmouth my Inaadeer in the most outlandish way. I just didn't know what this Paris is all about. I saw it on another thread and didn't feel she objected to it there.

Nephtys, inaadeer, xaal qaado.

Foolxumo - I am just asking you to come clean. Waad i lugooysey. I was thinking you are what you aren't.

MZanzi   

Abtigiis i will come clean but let me know next time when u come to "Cape of Good hope" i will bring my boy BOB With me and we'll have 101 chit-chat .... waliba meel waxaan ku geynaaya nicamatul fashquuq joogaan ..horta have you been to cubanna when u was in cape? habla colorka ah ma aragtay horta seey ushidanyihiin

Abtigiis &Tolka,

The very fact that you are always apologising and backtracking over something you said should be indication enough. You also seem to take pleasure in personalising issues and taking the comments of people (mosly female SOLers) out of context, not to mention always alluding to the baser things in life.

Further more, I'm afraid you're more than a bit paranoid. :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

Val

Adi lagulama kaftamin karo. You are over serious. And you take all things seriously. If that is so, maxaa bananka ku keeney?

Psst....waan arkaa isha. haye!

BOB   

I've got to laugh...I'm sorry adeer AT&T but I can't help laughing at the thought of you wearing a dirac or garxir... :D:D:D !

Ok seriously...Waryaa Ngonge it seems adigu anigaad ii danleedahay markaan shoow...markii hore waxaad weerar ku qaaday Wiilkeyga Foolxumo and you bullied him (I thought the days of the bullies were long gone) and now you've launched another attack and this time your target is my uncle AT&T...MY UNCLE...get it?

PS. AT&T...haye goormaad Luanda iigu iman adeer?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^The same uncle who we had to defend him against you when he chased you all over SOL spreading rumours about your nationality and even your existence as a Somali man. Eh?? Some uncle yaa Bob. icon_razz.gif

BOB   

That was his way of showing me his undying LOVE...besides what kind of uncle can resist loving a nephew like me? smile.gif

Haye...sida kale maxaa isku dhacaayo? deriska ka waran? ciyaalka xaafada ka waran? qaraabada ka waran?

Peace, Love & Unity.