Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Homophobic Somali kids

STOIC   

^Excuse the language there some people deserve to be adressed like a naked woman.They get what they ask for....

Sophist   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Siren,

Heh.Why do I need to go there when I can get you sync up your brain with your body by helping you find your G-spot . You can flick your Boob (and maybe jiggle it in the bra) with one hand and tease your butt with the other hand and get your appetite READY for the night instead of wasting your time on internet site preaching ignorance!

Stoic, come now this is outrageous!. Vulgarity is a clear violation of SOL rules. Have some decency and show respect to the sisters even those who like to come out with ludicrous idiocy.

Raganimadu waxay ku jirtaa Ixtiraamka. Xishood waa xilkasnimo.

S.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

more importantly why would any parent let their kids roam the streets harassing people. Even in somalia as a kid, my parents always knew our whereabouts and if we where up to no good, we would be banned from leaving the house without supervision. kids on the street called host negative terms like, dibjir, iskoris, ceeyala suuq... All you parents in here, please do everyone a favor and raise your children if you decide to have them for the love of God.

Ciyaal maama weyn ahayd yaah. :D

That dude is lucky. Soomaaliya waagii la joogay ciyaalka iska dhaafee mid qajac ah, kuwii waalnaa iyo kii cabsan kama fakan jirin.

Kuwa waalnaa dhagaxaan intii laga daba tuuro, then kids chanted: Waa waalanyahay, jiniyaas qabaa, waa waalanyahay, jiniyaas qabaa...

And kuwii cabsanaa (few drunk men seen publically) kama fakan jirin the kids, too. The chant went: Aalkuluuste umbaryaako, asasiino... They too dhagaxaan laga daba tuuri jiray. Simple ciyaalnimo iska ahayd and it was wrong, laakiin ciyaal badan dad dhagaxeeye. Lord, how they used to run away from kids.

STOIC   

Stoic, come now this is outrageous!. Vulgarity is a clear violation of SOL rules. Have some decency and show respect to the sisters even those who like to come out with ludicrous idiocy.

Raganimadu waxay ku jirtaa Ixtiraamka. Xishood waa xilkasnimo.

Firstly, I'm sorry for the vulgar.I do take extreme measures in my response, but sometimes you just can't help it when someone wants to take things into another level.I deal with people in a familiar language of maturity, but if they want to stoop low then I'll be honored to serve them.

^^^ its all good, sometimes its better to be the bigger man

Lol MMA, I have to say, i would have loved to explore your neck of the woods because we didn't have any of these wild happenings you describe. Between moms spies and the dugsi teacher roaming the streets on the look out for lollygaggers, I don't see where anyone found the time. Got the whopping of a lifetime once at Dugsi for walking through soccer field and lets just say that was the end of dugsi for me...

^I couldn't agree more.

STOIC- (Chuckles darkly) Oh my, it seems that I have touched a raw nerve as it were, you do realize that I was only tweaking your nose and there really was no real reason to spontaneously combust. Still, it was amusing to read what you deem an appropriate and impassioned comeback. Had you and a couple of others been a little more astute however, you would have realized that almost at the very beginning it was all tongue in cheek with a dash of unassuming irony. But alas you missed the subtle cues that I was only joking with you and have shamed yourself by deigning to tread lower than what I can only assume your usual lofty heights of the deepest morality and of course maturity. (Tries to keep a solemn face without bursting into a fit of cackles)

But I will however, address one thing in your reply- as touched as I am for your help in finding my sexual che or “sync” (as you delicately put it) I’m afraid that I must decline the offer, masturbation doesn't really do it for me.

Oh and just to leave you with something on a thread I personally am indifferent to- (for several reasons) if you were in Somalia and a couple of homo’s were living in your neighbour kissing and holding hands in front of your children (Poofs do that now a days) and a bunch of over zealous hormonally charged delinquents were throwing stones at their door or at them. Would you be this much up in arms as to a lack of respect for the gaylords way of life? or would you be egging those teens on?

(Lifts an amused brow) Oh how sophicated we have become in embedding ourselves within the wests ideas of the expression of personal freedom that we have begun to lie even to our very selves.I personally wont bother with airing any hypocritical illusions as to giving homo's any more respect than I would given them then if they were right on my door step in my very own country. So you can keep any false sense of moral piety to yourself.

Adieu

My, you are a bit wordy aren't you?

STOIC does seem to be enjoying denouncing these kids a bit too much, but nevertheless these kids should have been taught better than to engage in the mindless hounding of anybody.

STOIC   

Siren,

I’m never of a two sidedness or double-talk with regard to dealing with living life in a secular society and I’m not here to create a socially disruptive change. If I wanted that I will have stayed in Somalia. I have NOT advocated for you or others to go and join the gay course. All I was talking about was the kids behaviors and how they will be perceived by this age of trigger happy narrow minded media. Now for you to go and change the whole thing into me defending the gays is a bit absurd, in any case I still think you thought you could get away by hurling insult on my way! Dear, I’m sorry to remind you I only shoot a straight arrow and when I lash out my insult I don’t give a rat-*** off who you are. As far as me PREACHING morality I was only talking about what was RELEVANT to the kids action.I’m never the one to guide anyone to principals and ideals....

*quirks a brow, smiles Lazily, yawns and then lightly puts her feet up after a long hard day*

Now, Mr Stioc- We both know that I was toying with you- and my initial tongue in cheek reference to you being a gay-rights activist was by no means an indication as to the state of your personal beliefs. (Good lord need I have to say such things aloud? LOL)..No.. But what I did find amusing however and still do in all honesty is how a poof being hounded by bunch of silly teens would truly warrant this much passion from anyone. Especially one of the Somali persuasions given our natural dislike of such folks. Respect or nay-gays are gays and silly kids will be silly kids. Besides it is us who teach them this disdain for all things homosexual whilst they dwell within our homes so I can hardly clip one around the ear for detesting one as much red blooded Somali would. They are simply young, niave and stup*d in that they are yet to learn the art of haughty sophisticated disdain veiled in a feigned tolerance which is truly a mask of contempt.

*Rubs her tired eyes*

Oh and please do disabuse yourself of the notion that I would ever wish or care to "get away" with saying anything remotely rude to anyone. How utterly boring would it be if sensitive souls such as yourself didn't make fools of themselves once in a while? *Winks and strolls of chuckling*

Centurion- What can I say? I enjoy a good ramble now and again. In my case its always now and again....LOL

STOIC   

Oh and please do disabuse yourself of the notion that I would ever wish or care to "get away" with saying anything remotely rude to anyone. How utterly boring would it be if sensitive souls such as yourself didn't make fools of themselves once in a while? *Winks and strolls of

Huh? you must be a wriggly character! My tommy gun is about to go off, but I will let it slide and instead i'll fan my tail out of here before I BREAK the site rules, which I dearly respect!

Please don't behave on my account if its your desire to curse, scream, weep and cry all over the place then you have my leave to do so. Far be it from me to stifle such a "volatile?" man as yourself (Tries to hide a chuckle)..in anycase I'm not the sensitive teary-eyed-sort so I'd really not care or be bother in the slightest by anything you or anyone else has to say.

But please allow me to excuse myself and leave you to picket at your "respect" campaigne. Its the least I could do (Idly Strolls off)

I'm hardly going ever going to affected by anything you

U ever wonder why they put gays in minority communities!! cuz...there own pple dont wanna them.

I see alot of u is bashing them kids...hell why? do u want gays in your community? Hell, i dont wanna them in my community. Hell no.

I just dont understand why they make all the fuss when new immigrants and gays clash. What the hell do u expect? This 2 are not compatible at all. Hell, everyone knows that aint gonna work!

I blame the local govts who do this and not having a clue about the outcome of their deeds.

Where is the logic here?? u gonna blame some teens who been thought all their lives that such a life style is immoral and an acceptable!!

That aint gonna work.