Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Taleex vs. Qardho

Baashi   

AAliyah416, I'm doing great. I am not there yet Qallanjo. I am going there the end of this month or in the middle of Dec. if they let me exrend it a lil bit.

I am paper pusher :D That's all I do and I do it pretty well.

there you go again - you lot drolling over my serious thread about my two dusty villages.

please note that my two dusty villages are better than all the gulf states put together - and that is no understatement.

Ms DD   

Aaliyah

Dont worry about it hon..the only true city that matters is Xamar cadeey. The rest, you dont need to know smile.gif

Ms DD   

When are we gonna find out the purpose of your thread? Now that we know who is from Qardho and the existance of this tiny tuulo called Taleex. State your purpose

Aaliyyah   

lol@xamar kaliyan u haystay.

I actually lived in hamar for two years when my family moved from hargaisa. But, I was too young to remember. I have to say though from what I see in my family albums it was a beautiful city.

ilaahay somalia sideedi haku soo celiyo. amin!

Ms DD   

aameen. Xamar was great, lively city. I remember it very well..actually I only remember the places i was regular of.

This Qardho place aan u dagaalamayo, I was there for about 2 months. Great town, nevertheless smile.gif