Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Unreported:: the extreme physical and mental pain of our people

Will this ever STOP or are we just doomed nation? when our people are internally displaced, mistreated & opperessed by their own ruthless kin (see what is happening in Somalia now) then what do you think of how our people are treated in everwhere, South Africa, South Sudan, Kenya,Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen (as seen in this video), Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Greece, Turkey, Malta, Italy and many more...? Alla weyn!!

-

Alamagan walaahi Anagaa dadkeena garabkooda ka baxnay SOL folks you don’t find many replies topic like this most Nomad they care only muran dood some of you they being net ku dirir since 2002

Dood bay ku koreen …..

Look this nonsense topics how many replies you get

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17 Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17

Introducing Farxia Kabayare Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

And look this how many replies

Naxariisdaro (post #0)

FatB   

i was eating lunch when i started watching this... i cant eat anymore

wat can we do? is there a charity agency that we can donate to? or get in touch with some of these people?

Castro   

Originally posted by Ilka-dahable:

Alamagan walaahi Anagaa dadkeena garabkooda ka baxnay SOL folks you don’t find many replies topic like this most Nomad they care only muran dood some of you they being net ku dirir since 2002

Dood bay ku koreen …..

Introducing Farxia Kabayare Pages
: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Naxariisdaro
(post #0)

There are no replies here because there's no sex, religion or politics. Throw in one or more of these into this topic and see how it explodes with replies. This is just too dry and too miserable a story to warrant any responses.

Originally posted by fatboy:

i was eating lunch when i started watching this... i cant eat anymore

wat can we do? is there a charity agency that we can donate to? or get in touch with some of these people?

fatboy lets do it some thing kolay ku noqotaba wax yar !!!!!!

Castro you right.

caloosha i xanuutay markaan arko caruur iyo dumar soomaaliyeed oo dhiban i hope the rest feel the same and stop ignoring i dont care any more the civil war but i still care our future kids

^ calool xanuun iyo nus. I was with some friends eating Pizza, there were food all over the table then mid un ba meelu ka keenayba noo shiday ...dee walaahi calool xumo un, I couldn't eat more annagana waanu ku cayaareyna dadna waxay cunaan ayeey waayen oo boggaa qalalay. Wiilka yarka ah had touched my heart ninka carabka ahi ayaa banaanka usoo tuur-tuuraya isaga iyo abihiba. These pictures of that single father and that single mother keep coming back to me. Think about that lil boy, I dont think he can survive for the next 10 yrs given the condition that he is living under ti Allese waa gooni.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Ilka-dahable:

Dood bay ku koreen …..

Introducing Farxia Kabayare Pages
: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Naxariisdaro
(post #0)

Good observation. It is sad that so many SOL members find crass culture more appealing than discussions involving the blight of their people.