Sign in to follow this  
Cindrella

Eggs For Sale

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, something else - even more bizarre - pops up.

I hate it to admit this but more and more college girls are saling they're egg's up to thousands of dollars.I know this doesnt involve our culture or even our deen.But would you sale your egg's if you really needed the money and our deen wasnt against it at all?

I even saw an artical that said women who are white with blue eyes,and high iq their egg's can go up to for 35 thousand dollar.

Naden   

Nothing bizarre about this at all. Humans have always been concerned with the quality of their 'stock'; breeding healthy children who can advance a society and form strong armies was and will always remain a supreme goal. From ancient Greeks to modern matchmakers, qualities such as youth, physical health, intelligence, and family wealth set the stage for the breeding of such strong people.

Selling the eggs of young, smart, otherwise healthy women is in the same league as goading daughters of a tribe/town to seek out and sleep with the most brave and notable soldiers to improve the stock of such a tribe.

S.O.S   

originally posted by Modesty_check:

But would you sale your egg's if you really needed the money and our deen wasnt against it at all?

Well sis, it's against our Deen so there's no need to ask whether one can sell hypothetically any of their organic produce, even if one "really needed the money". Do you realise what you've just asked?

Kashafa   

goading daughters of a tribe/town to seek out and sleep with the most brave and notable soldiers to improve the stock of such a tribe.

Never heard of that, reads like the Greatest Hits of Freud & Darwin. Where/when does/did that happen ? Source please.

Egg selling ? So that a mad scientist could mix & match it with a sperm and voila, a made-to-order zygote is ready for the womb ? That's two steps away from Frankenstein(not that they could ever create life).

It's a booming market apparently. A painful procedure but easy money.

I don't know about eggs, but I would sell a kidney if push comes to shove. No, I wouldn't. I would give it away for free.

I don't see how it's different from prostitution, after all in both cases you're selling parts of your body.

By the way, how many human eggs would it take to make an omelette??? :confused:

Cara.   

Make thousands of money a bob instead of flushing them down the toilet 12 times a year? If I was really hard up for cash I'd do it. And if I was a blue eyed white chick I'd actually get buyers.

S.O.S   

Is it just me, or has my reply to the above mysteriously just disappeared? What happened to my post? Is it not allowed to refer non-Muslims as non-Muslims? Can the moderator responsible for the deletion of my post please explain their exact motives for doing so?

Castro   

^ SOL is nothing but a conspiracy against Islam and Muslims awoowe, why would they publicly declare a motive?

S.O.S   

I said, if I remember it correctly:

Non-Muslims do that (referring to her opinion of willing to sell her eggs for money) as they do other immoral and unethical acts; furthermore, I reminded her that we are Muslims and don't attach much weight or significance to her opinion (regarding the above stated), so it would make sense, I suggested to her, to take her opinions to likeminded people.

So, dear moderators, what rule(s) did I break there?

Cara.   

Oh dear.

In what way are your views more relevant than mine?

As for your inane suggestion that the readers of SOL don't welcome my views, since when do you speak for anyone but yourself?

I hope this will get deleted since it's not appropriate use of bandwidth but just had to get that off my chest.

edited and not deleted as u did have a point

[ May 25, 2006, 07:13: Message edited by: sheherazade ]