Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Fellow Londoners

Ibtisam   

^^loool^ ;) Yep I have mastered that art!. I text a lot, but it is not just the calls, I have a bad memory, so my phone runs my life for me, what time I wake up, when I sleep, what I have to do each day, appointments, meetings, numbers, dates, addresses, passwords. I have everything in there.

NGONGE   

I got a phone about two months ago. I hardly use it and, today, I actually left it at home. I hate mobile phones and think they should be banned.

Ibtisam   

Odd you say that dear, You contributed the most in this thread, I just did a thread count! :D no wonder it is boring Leave it for reer Londoners, especially as they don't take orders well(hpw dare you close their thread!. Watch how they all start posting now. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^I'm trying to draw odayga sheekadan bilaabay. After he has done reading the company's Al Quds newspaper. What are the headlines today man?

NGONGE   

^^ :D

I was busy working and replying to another thread. Actually, I didn't reply yet. Hmmm! I'll make it a new thread (too long a reply to put in an already long thread).

Morning by the way.

Buuxo   

LOL@LOZ.Val looking fetching in that.

Val,Public transport is non-existant in some places. Sydney might be better.Some the cities are just designed for cars,not very forwarding thinking people.