Sign in to follow this  
Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih

Sheeko La yaabe leh!!!

nuune   

Sheekada dhanba waan akhriyey inkastooy xoogaa yara dheereeydba,

sheekadani haddey run tahay, waa wax lala yaabo, haddey been tahayna, waa wax lala yaabo sidoo kale, waayo sheekadani haddey been tahay qofka isku aad-aadiyey beenta intaas la eg ayaaba yaab badan!

laakinse fikrad ahaan aniga, waxaan aaminsanahay sheekadani iney tahay mid dhacdey, kuwa noocaan oo ale ahna wey dhacaan oo waaba lasoo wariyaa mar kasta,

Balse waxaan la yaabey, MareegDotCom maxey sawirka gabadha usoo galiyeen meesha, taasi waa laga fiicnaa!!!

Castro   

Originally posted by A-Ladiif:

[QB] It looks like a made up story but it could be true too!Well, you be the Judge

Dude, that was the longest, most convoluted piece of story telling I've seen in a long time. I don't care if it's true or not. IT SUCKS!

Jacpher   

Whoever wrote the story needs to take some Somali language skills. Sheekada meel ay u socoto iyo meel ay ka socoto ma la garan karo. Hakad, iyo joogsi midna ma leh.

Why would someone publish something they haven't proof read it?

This story is full of bs, from what I understood of the overral story line is that a man met a woman in a chatroom, somalitalk.com.(I think)

According to the man, once he met this alleged woman, he had asked her if they can get to know each other via msn messenger, halkaas ayey email address exchange kusameeyeen. After a short time, or according to my own conclusions, the man had asked if he can see this alleged woman's picture because he wanted to put face with the woman he thinks is made for him. The woman agreed to sent a picture, and after a while(probably after days) the man still didn't receive any of the pictures that was promised to him. Maalin maalmaha ka mid ah, the woman logged on msn, and the man was online at the same time as her, after a short time, he had asked her where are the pictures she had promised to sent, and she said, hadda ayaan kuusoo diraa, so she emailed him some pictures.

According to the man, the pictures weren't as clear, therefore he had asked her if she can get a web cam, she had said something about her not having a webcam or something. The story shifted to the alleged woman having some financial problems, therefore the "man" had asked her, why haven't you told me about your problems, I can help you.

So the alleged woman said she really needed $60, so the man says okay, I will sent it, but I need a phone # to sent it with the local dahab shiil. The alleged woman said I don't have a number, something about one of the reasons why she really needed this money is to get her phone number.

The man agreed to sent the money, still eagered to see this woman via webcam. Shortly after that money discussion, and no indication on whether he had sent the money, the man logged to msn messenger, sees the woman logged in, and he sends her a message. Shortly after, someone sends a message backs, says ma ihi qofka aa umaleyneyso or something to that like.

To make a bs story short, this suppose person says I just came to use this pc, its an internet cafe, and msn was already logged in, and I just answered your message, I have no idea who you looking for or who this messenger is opened to.

The man from chat was just shocked, he had asked this person who he was, the innocent person says i am a dude, just came to take my turn in this net cafe, and i am located in mogadisho. The innocent man says, a man just walked out of this cafe, using this same pc, maybe it was him that belonged to this messenger address. THE MAN FROM CHAT WAS JUST SHOCKED WITH THIS BELIEF, HE JUST COULDNT BELIEVE HE WAS CHATTING TO A DUDE ALL THIS TIME, AND A DUDE SENT OUT THE ABOVE WOMAN'S PIC...AND SOME OTHER BS I DIDNT UNDERSTAND, OVERRAL, IT WAS A MAN PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN AND SHUKAANSI ON A MAN..LOL(JERRY SPRINGER)

Pujah   

first of all the story wasn't well written and it was bit confusing and not clear. to summ it up supposedly a guy that owns internet cafe in mogadishu is pretending to be women and is preying on unsespecting faraxs looking to spark romance on the net. the guy that wrote the story met what he thought was a women online chatroom samalitalk.com and after exchanging pictures asked for money. because she refused to have conversation via web cam refused to voice chat on msn and didn't have phone number he grew suspicious and decided not to send the money to her after all.

in the end he figures out the whole thing with the help of a man he met through the supposed women's msn.

i say the story stinks.....but what I don't understand is why whoever owns that website allowed the woman's pic to be displayed since she had nothing to do with the whole scheme