Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Calling on Freestyle writers to write short stories here on sol

Hi My SOL family,

I have noticed some of you writing little interesting short stories you made up. I was thinking, why can we have a short story writing submission of topic about what you like eg. Jacel story. And then we read it. No judging, just freestyle writing. I think it is great. I hope you guys agree.

I’ll see if I can post one soon.

Hope you guys will contribute.

Thanks,

Cara, what does freestyle writting got to do with politics. I don't enjoy politics. All I want is people who want to write whatever they feel like to contribute if they want into short story. I be interested in reading it. I will actually post myself one soon Insha Allah. This isn't a politics thing.....simple.

Here is my short story:

There is a woman living in a very remote village in eastern Tanzania ,, she fall in love with a handsome neighboring guy who is a student at the local university. They guy died in a car accident and the lady committed suicide right after she heard the news.

The End ...........

NGONGE   

The Day Zafir Stole My Dinner

A Story by NGONGE

7 years and ¾

ZaFiR StOlE Me DinNeR. zAFIR LOOKS LIKE A PREGNANT MOSQUITO. i HATE zAFIR.

mUMMY MADE MY DINNER. sHE PUT TUNA IN IT. i HATE TUNA. tUNA SWIMS IN THE SEA. iT’S LIKE A SHARK BUT WITH FEWER TEETH. tUNA DOES NOT EAT PEOPLE. pEOPLE EAT TUNA. sHARKS EAT EVERYTHING. a SHARK IS NOT LIKE A DINOSAUR. dINOSAURS ARE COOL. i HOPE A DINOSAUR WOULD EAT zAFIR FOR EATING MY DINNER. zAFIR HAS HAIR LIKE A nEANDERTHAL. i HATE nEANDERTHALS AND i HATE zAFIR. zAFIR STOLE MY DINNER AND NOW MY MUMMY WILL BE UPSET. sHE MADE IT THIS MORNING AND PUT LETTUCE, CUCUMBER AND TOMATOES WITH THE TUNA. a TOMATO IS A FRUIT. zAFIR LOOKS LIKE A SQUASHED TOMATO. tOMATOES ARE NOT LIKE APPLES. aPPLES ARE NICER. i LIKE APPLES. bUT i DON’T LIKE zAFIR. zAFIR STOLE MY DINNER. i AM NOT TALKING TO zAFIR. i’M NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOING TO TALK TO zAFIR. zAFIR HAS tUNA BREATH NOW. hAHA! fISHY FISHY zAFIR.

The End.

Ibtisam   

Loool^^^ nin waalan. Stop hanging around with kids...Oh I forgot you don't have much choice in that matter. Never mind.

Firstlady why don't you post yours first? smile.gif

I think Cara was referring to the mini essays on the politics section with short creative and mostly fiction fantasises. :D

Ibtisam   

She, don't move good topics from the women section dee. I know this topic has nothing to do with women, but it may get people to post better topics in that section. smile.gif But since you moved it never mind, nothing constructive will happen in the women section.

N.O.R.F   

Sits here me, humble home with AC

Two year old happy to see me

ABCDE

How do you make a two year know a lower case L is not a number one?

yes we do have fun

:cool:

MZanzi   

There was this guy who believed very much in true love and decided to take his time to wait for his right girl to appear. He believed that there would definitely be someone special out there for him, but none came