Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Why not Believe? Reasons for Agnosticism/Atheism and Why Islam is Right?

Jacpher   

Serenity, Miyaan wali lagugu dayin adiga :D

Faarax, I share that curiosity with you but not in a public forum. I don't think SOL is the platform.

Alle Ubaahne, Buufis marriage baa madaxa kaa galay! Taad aragtidba ma ku deydaa horta? :D:D

Xiin, did you just ask Cara out for a hot cup of tea? Take note gabadhyahay.

Theological tete-a-tete indeed!

Jimcaale, maya, layguma dayin aniga, ma waxaan u eekahay in aan dacwa u baahanahay?

roobleh   

Their criticism always centers on the Muslims (followers) themselves (FGM, honor killings, oppression of women, terrorism, ect ect ect) rather then the aqeedah (tawhiid, concept of God) of this religion! Now why is that so, I wonder?

Just imagine yourself as a seller who wants to sell a good product. A prospect buyer who does not know how good your product is reads your ad and thinks it negatively. That first impression is important and could sink the sale of your good product. Those things you mentioned (honor killing, oppression of women, terrorism etc.) are damaging Islam far more than the one caused by non-muslims.

ps. Ilaahay dariiqa saxa ah hayna waafajiyo,aamin.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

[QB] Folks leave Cara alone. I am sure Khalaf means good.
But I doubt these sort of duals are productive and achieve any meaningful goals.

I do mean good always!......dis reminds me of the topic on pro-gay books in which NG told us homonimo wa natural and there is no logical explanation for the banning of gaynimo! What does good xiin do, defend NG and say that was a innocent statement on his part and lets just stay with the orginal topic and ignore NG's wrong unislamic statement, moreever good xiin goes against the only dude that was defending the Muslim stance! thats not the topic however, but xiin plays to the crowd hmmm i dont know. Anyway adeer u maybe right that there wont be anything meaninful in this topic, its been tried before and cara has been out debated alreadly! But i was looking for sincere dilogue.

I only find it funny when one makes a statement of such mangitude in this arnea of Muslims (i was believer now think islam is false not religions remember but Islam) and is asked to present to the "gallerly" why that is so, each time and everytime cops out.... personal miya? hahhaha i think not.

Cara.   

Xiin, I may take you up on that smile.gif

Serenity, if you promise to keep quiet and not get crumbs everywhere you can join us.

Alle-Ubaahne, forget it. I was under the impression that he had a harqad full of cash hidden somewhere too :(

Jacpher   

Serenity, Maxaan ka aqaan oday xiin baa inamada polygamy madaxa kaga wareershay. Ina-adeer we all need dacwa dee markuu qalbiga daxaleesto wiliba qolyaha falaagoobey :D

Cara Gacanaa kuu taagay. Waxaanoo nimana jacdaa ugu dadaashay!

Xiin, I was just being a good samaritan and clarifying things for the girl. She probably wouldnt have noticed if I didnt put it in bold icon_razz.gif

Cara, why in the world would I want to join you two? Give me a good reason before you put conditions, dammit! :mad:

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Serenity,
Maxaan ka aqaan oday xiin baa inamada polygamy madaxa kaga wareershay. Ina-adeer we all need dacwa dee markuu qalbiga daxaleesto wiliba qolyaha
falaagoobey

Whats that mean?

As for Xiin and polygamy, I think he is putting his cards where his mouth is, finally :D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

[QB] Folks leave Cara alone. I am sure Khalaf means good.
But I doubt these sort of duals are productive and achieve any meaningful goals.

I do mean good always!......dis reminds me of the topic on pro-gay books in which NG told us homonimo wa natural and there is no logical explanation for the banning of gaynimo! What does good xiin do, defend NG and say that was a innocent statement on his part and lets just stay with the orginal topic and ignore NG's wrong unislamic statement, moreever good xiin goes against the only dude that was defending the Muslim stance! thats not the topic however, but xiin plays to the crowd hmmm i dont know. Anyone adeer u maybe right that there wont be anything meaninful in this topic, its been tried before and cara has been outdated alreadly! But i was looking for sincere dilogue.

I only find it funny when one makes a statement of such mangitude in this arnea of Muslims (i was believer now think islam is false not religions remember but Islam) and is asked to present to the "gallerly" why that is so, each time and everytime cops out.... personal miya? hahhaha i think not.
You have no right to preach sxb so long you remain dabo-dhilif and anti-Islamic sharia law! I saw you many times legitimizing the Ethiopian dabo-dhilif and condemning Allah's army to bring peace and prosperity in the land of Hijrateyn!

Shame on you, you are no different than Ngonge and Cara, except they are better than you in terms of sticking with what they believe in!

There is no hypocracy beyond the Salaful-Jadiid you subscribe to. Go and preach Cara, for she is soon going to call you, "Oh, my dear semi-athiest, I love your hypocracy, which is where my journey had started with!"

Khalaf   

Originally posted by roobleh:

[QB]
quote:

Their criticism always centers on the Muslims (followers) themselves (FGM, honor killings, oppression of women, terrorism, ect ect ect) rather then the aqeedah (tawhiid, concept of God) of this religion! Now why is that so, I wonder?

Just imagine yourself as a seller who wants to sell a good product. A prospect buyer who does not know how good your product is reads your ad and thinks it negatively. That first impression is important and could sink the sale of your good product. Those things you mentioned (honor killing, oppression of women, terrorism etc.) are damaging Islam far more than the one caused by non-muslims.

1. Islam is not a product that is for sell, truth is distinct from error. U know that verse right?

2. of course bad happen such as oppression of women, terrorism (tho contary to islam)as it happens throughout the world, yet the media only focuses on the negative aspects of the Muslims who are 1 billion ppl, ask yourself why and get back to me adeer.

Khalaf, I am very radical in my beliefs. I tend to defend matters of faith when I feel the need to do so. It does not appeal to me however when one creates nonexistent issues and presents them as a genuine debate! That was what the thread you referred to was all about adeer.

In this instance, you started a dual without securing the consent of the other participant first. As you can see one cant clap with a one hand and your match left unwatched. If you think about it, the chief achievement of this thread is that it has opened the door for the less cultured in our midst and gave them the opportunity to spew personal and uncalled insults on this nomad. Think the man who sports the most irrational number as a nametag, and consider how quick he completed his transition to zero. I am sure that’s not what you had in mind when you initiated this topic. Now it’s quite weak to suspect my intent without considering my rationale. In fact it’s un-Islamic to do so. Why my dear brother do you have to doubt my sincerity?

I wouldn’t mind you doing that if it were in the politics section. But this, yaa Khalaf, is the General section where opinions are supposed to flow freely and with a bit of civility. Normally when the weak ones accuse me of hypocrisy, I take especial pride in it. But you, yaa Khalaf, come across too innocent to tally you as one of my cyber achievement.

Serenity, polygamy is not on the agenda ee shiddada jooji :D !

Cara.   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Cara
, why in the world would I want to join you two? Give me a good reason before you put conditions, dammit! :mad:

Oh sorry, I thought it was obvious. My charm plus Xiin's undeniable charisma would nicely complement your outfit du jour. Obviously.