Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Why not Believe? Reasons for Agnosticism/Atheism and Why Islam is Right?

NGONGE   

^^^^^ There is an icon at the bottom of every post with the words Report Post. If you see anything you don't like, click on that and write whatever you want to say in there.

It's no good complaining about it in Public. You risk being stained with the same mud that was thrown at Cara.

Fanisha what happened to Castro, Im not fully aware of what's happening around, a bit of on and off character type, so was the guy knocked out isagoo jahwareersan or dissappeared willingly, feed me.

Zafir   

Where the fcuk are the Moderators?? Am I the only person who finds Pi's filthy post intolerable? What the fcuk is going on here?

Cara.   

LOL @ Ngonge. Drat. Oh well, it was only a matter of time :D

I must say I'm fighting the urge to point at my chest with both thumbs, grin happily and say "Scumbag atheist, that's me!" I've always wanted to be in showbiz.

Famisha, I'm the moderators will get around to it, it's not fair to accuse them of political bias.

Ms DD   

Lets all calm down. No need to insult others just because we dont share the same faith. This isnt what Islam teaches us. If the intention is to promote Islam to those who lost it, I guess you (Pi) are going the wrong way about it.

Zafir   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

No need to insult others just because we dont share the same faith. This isnt what Islam teaches us.

If what you say is right, that would make Pi a Muslim scumbag, yea.

NGONGE   

Other than the Legend and MMA I have not seen any moderators lately. Do you think they jumped ship and left us to our own devices?

I declare this a kingdom and appoint Allah-u-bahane as my chief of general staff. Fix this place up, saaxib. Do well and I shall reward you with a gift for your uncle. :D

Johnny B   

Zafir, you're not alone bro, It striked me as more tormented than a filthy post, and it reveals how contrived is PI's issue of morality, It turned out to be nothing but a deep

hostility towards a person of different stance.

Sadly , the "holy hate" flourishes in less sophisticated minds.

Ms DD   

You have lost me there Zafir. There is no excuse insulting something just because they have become athiest. I'd rather not call anyone a scumbag.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cara:

I must say I'm fighting the urge to point at my chest with both thumbs, grin happily and say "Scumbag atheist, that's me!" I've always wanted to be in showbiz.

Heh. Don't be offended when they all start staring at your chest and wonder why there are no scumbag atheists there.....! :D:D

Ms DD   

Emperor

Dont you think it is their pregotive to do that? However it doesnt excuse bad behaviour, does it? It isnt what were taught Islamically, was it?