Sign in to follow this  
Coomay

Somalia needs help

Castro   

Originally posted by Coomay:

question is how can we help?, dont you think it's a valid point?

It is, brother Coomay. However, you will find much more wisdom from Sheherezade than from most of the regular patrons of the Politics section on SOL. It's a clan cafe over there where you couldn't even mention the names of the clans.

As for Somalia's demise and what needs to be done about it, I say do yourself a favor brother and build yourself and your family. If you can afford it, donate to your local assassinate-a-warlord fund.

Coomay   

Salaan Wacan oo Wanaagsan

Thanks for the help, advice and directions, it's all Enchanting.

Sheherazade Only if you weren't too cynical, it's only our country tearing itself apart(applicable only if u r somali-gurl).

Castro it's good idea - to establish charity war-lord termination, rest assured u need the rest of the gang - Top heavies and the sidekicks.

cheers.

Sheherazade Only if you weren't too cynical, it's only our country tearing itself apart(applicable only if u r somali-gurl).

Easy on the 'our' and 'girl'. Somalia was never mine. I was whisked away as a baby. It's been nothing but a nuisance and/or a nuisance ever since.

I'm not one of those that refers to the land-that-shredded-itself as 'dhulki'. How about you(and those that wave whichever flag of choice) make the violence and tribalism uncool. Start with yourself- gang-talk won't crack(pun) it.

Coomay   

Salaam

I am not wasting my breathe with chichiwaas, pretending she it. please do the running -we are still proud and we somalian.

Dont forget u been wisked away to other people's house - they can evict u any minute, so welcome back to Buulo xaawa.

bro you are wasting your time talking to this lot.The only thing they care about is trash talk,negative talk,and talk,talk,talk.So if you are looking for some red blooded Somali patriots you can this lot out.

Correction orgeeley, the only thing "you" care about is what you just wrote above.

Getting back to the poster, forget somalia. LayZie needs help more than somalia does, help a sista out.

Baashi   

Coomay,

First, wlc to SOL jungle. Yes Somalia do need help and big hand at that. But I don't see that help coming from the cyber world and the characters that populate its many spots. The site is the working people who don't have neither the time nor the solution nor the capital to sort out the big mess down thete.

Don't listen to Shez. Politiking is not her thang. If u ever cross her path plz do admire her cyber look and the fact that she's not raised in Somalia :D . Flirt here and there hopefully that will make her day :D .

Don't mind the goat swallower! Before he become the snitch he is today :D this wannabee used to be a pro down there - the very place he's just badmouthed. Now wuu il baxay :D he just found out that it's fashion in SOL ala ciyaalka xaafada aka beezaani to point finger at the politic section and present one's self in the cyber world as a apolitial stud :D The Lil clever chit chat he's practising today in GS will one day redeeem him from the time spent in that section, we hope.

Il Capo Fidel, who by the way is born n raised in Manhattan :D , is right on the money when he said help urself first and stash that green, build yourself a house, lend a hand to a needy family, and sip tea with right folk...

Originally posted by Coomay:

Salaam

I am not wasting my breathe with chichiwaas, pretending she it. please do the running -we are still proud and we somalian.

The new improved site does not allow for name-calling. Remember that, newbie when u get emotional about your Horn. If u're proud of that mess called Somalia write a book, '101 reasons why I love Somalia'. I'll but it for the laugh.

Somalis have always left their homeland, long before the conflict. If it was so good why were people leaving? I was taken by my parents to a better life; you were probably chased out by your own people, no? Yeah, something to be proud of. Dude, you did the running. Not me.

Flirt here and there hopefully that will make her day

Baashi. So this is the new you.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Fidel:

If you can afford it, donate to your local assassinate-a-warlord fund.

Your best solution to the homeland? This may work but who's gonna act on it. Not even SOL Politiks junkies.

Castro   

quote: Originally posted by Fidel:

If you can afford it, donate to your local assassinate-a-warlord fund.

Your best solution to the homeland? This may work but who's gonna act on it. Not even SOL Politiks junkies.
Sure it would. If every Somali out there, man woman or child, donates $1.00 each, the sum would be in the millions. That's my retirement right there. Heck, I'll do it and secure a place in jannah off the backs of those cannibals.

Salaan...

Coomay, ha dhaaf widaayoow. Isbarmuuto noo cab, wanbar soo qaado, kursi jiif kusii istireex, isku fidi.

Dalkeena ma iloowin, qof iloowi karana qof is ilooway shaqsi ahaantiis waaye.

NB, magacaaga goormaa maqlo igu danbeysay.

Coomay   

Folks,

My first thing first, my apology goes to the my sis Shez, name calling is out of order sis.

Castro, Ducaqabe,Baashi, Aqiyaar, thanks for the contribution - well said, nice one mates.

LayZieGirl - how can I help you sis, though am bit oday - still you won't be disappointed.

So long guys.

Coomay   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Somalia needs more fresh weapons i guess ,,,,, that is all for da moment ,,,,, :mad:

Jacaybaro

I didn't made my point here , how would you say somalia needs a fresh weapons,I guess Your guess is wrong, surely we don't even the statistics of the fallen, a complete generation is swept out, another generation lost in the mist of the diaspora with 2 dozen different languages and cultures we never heard of before, not they get ashamed of to be somlian some of them they don't even know where it lays on the map.

I wonder why ethopia controls Somali thing directly or indirectly, cos the owners of the lands have no nationalistic or patroitic traits.

So long