Sign in to follow this  
somaag

help with translation

somaag   

hi,

can someone give me an English translation?

this is from the telcom Somalia website:

Shirkadda Telcom Somalia Telsom Mobile waxay dhammaan dadweynaha iyo macaamiisheeda sharafta mudan ugu soo gudbineysaa shaxdan hoos ku cad, furayaasha gobollada dalka iyo qiimaha daqiiqaddii ee dirsashada taleefanka gudaha iyo dibaddaba, waana sidan hoos ku cad:

Thanks

Castro   
"The Somali Telecom company Telsom is looking to hire qualified men (women need not apply) to staff its office in the capital. Since the Ethiopian "mop up" operation has just ended, many former employees have either been killed or have left the city for no apparent reason. Candidates are advised no qualifications or linguistic skills are necessary. The only qualifications are a demonstrable relationship to the president, the honorable Abdillahi Yusuf, and two (2) functioning brain cells. Candidates must be able to count to ten on their own and must submit to a DNA test to prove kinship to the president. There are many positions available and compensation is commensurate with the degree of genetic closeness to the president. All applications accepted but only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview."

Kaastaro, ka dhaaf yaaqeey dhibka.

Soomaag, though you hadn't wrote that requisite word for anyone seeking some help required from -- 'baliis'-- let me try to translate, as best as I can, and not in a formal, businesslike.

Shirkadda Telcom Somalia Telsom Mobile waxay dhammaan dadweynaha iyo macaamiisheeda sharafta mudan ugu soo gudbineysaa shaxdan hoos ku cad, furayaasha gobollada dalka iyo qiimaha daqiiqaddii ee dirsashada taleefanka gudaha iyo dibaddaba, waana sidan hoos ku cad

"The Telcom Somalia [Telsom Mobile] Company would like to give a notice to its regarded customers and the general public the following clear points: Area codes for each region in the country, and the domestic and international prices each per minute call, which are the following ..."

Yo, what the homie saying is this!!

Yeey has opened a new telephone company with the help of axmaarow. so, get hooked up, call yeey first, donate 10000 dollars, and u will be able to call from 1:00am to 2:00am. rest of the other times, lines are your used by the clan and amxaarow! u dig now!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Castro:

"The Somali Telecom company Telsom is looking to hire qualified men (women need not apply) to staff its office in the capital. Since the Ethiopian "mop up" operation has just ended, many former employees have either been killed or have left the city for no apparent reason. Candidates are advised no qualifications or linguistic skills are necessary. The only qualifications are a
demonstrable
relationship to the president, the honorable Abdillahi Yusuf, and two (2) functioning brain cells. Candidates must be able to count to ten on their own and must submit to a DNA test to prove kinship to the president. There are many positions available and compensation is commensurate with the degree of genetic closeness to the president. All applications accepted but only chosen candidates will be contacted
for an interview.
"

If you hate Abdillahi Yuusuf this much, I would suggest you to go to Somalia and shoot him. Otherwise, this telecom company has got nothing to do with politics or ina Yuusuf. Be wise, and take it to the politics section. Otherwise, get your gun and join the Muqawama. Control your emotions dude!

Originally posted by Castro:

"The Somali Telecom company Telsom is looking to hire qualified men (women need not apply) to staff its office in the capital. Since the Ethiopian "mop up" operation has just ended, many former employees have either been killed or have left the city for no apparent reason. Candidates are advised no qualifications or linguistic skills are necessary. The only qualifications are a
demonstrable
relationship to the president, the honorable Abdillahi Yusuf, and two (2) functioning brain cells. Candidates must be able to count to ten on their own and must submit to a DNA test to prove kinship to the president. There are many positions available and compensation is commensurate with the degree of genetic closeness to the president. All applications accepted but only chosen candidates will be contacted
for an interview.
"

somaag, fyi, Castro is senior lecturer at Gaalkacyo School of Languages and African Studies. cool translation! :D

i never met anybody from Gaalkacyooy that i got along with! they remaind of red necks for sure!!

why do they scream so loud when they talk!! lool.

Emperor   

^You sure have not taste then? Im sure only one sort of people wouldn't get on well with Reer gaalkacyo, those laid back fuleyaal who can't raise their voice amongst men with typical character of a shy girl, otherwise you would find reer Gaalkacygo great people to hang with and befriend...

Hunguri   

I second you Emperor :D Gaalkacayo or Mudug is the mother of of those legendary figures. The likes of Abdillahi Ise and Kenadids.

PS:-

Back to the topic. Somaag, Can you paste here the link of the telecom ?

I remember Galkacayo:

WAA FILIMKII HINDIGA AHAA ,,,, WAA ISAGII ,,,, WAA NINKII HEBEL OO AABIHII LA DILAY OO AAR GUDANAYA ,,,,, NINKII DAAWAN WAAYA WAA DOOFAAR DOOFAAR DHALAY ,, NAAGTII GELI WEYDA WAA DAMEER DAMEER DHASHAY

:D:D:D

Hunguri   

looool@ Jacaylbro.

Gaalkacayo, has many and more than you just wrote. I dont remember much now. Well, Jacaylbro, dont you think Burco and Galkacayo have many things in common :D ? Bal halkaa wax ka yara taataabo lol