Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Is there a connection btwn Phone and Dhumaarka?

Khayr   

Are there any studies to show that your femininty is determined by how long the phone is attached to your ears or your fingers to the keyboard on your phone?

If there is no such study, I would like to submit it as my thesis for my PH.D. :D

I think it is an age thing. Ive seen older Men and women are not that much into their phones...It is a completely different thing for the younger ones.

I think phones are becoming more and more sophisticated..You can do ALOT with phones these days ya know. You can play games with,surf the net by checking out useless threads on SOL[ :D ,case in point],chat with ur buddies on blackberry IM,Fbook,Myspace & tweeter.

Iffah   

Lol@Choc.

Faarax, I don't know about that. I think for women, it's the older one's who are into phones & sheeko.

^Correct. But you are probably thinking older older men. I am thinking 30splus men and women.visavis ciyaal kuni kuniyashan(you know,the karl polanyis et al)

i havent used my cell phone for 2 days now. I usually use it may be 3xs a week. I basically used for important things. My minutes are 300 a month. i never maxed so far. I had this phone for 4 yrs now!

Ok here is the thing. My wife has 1000 minutes per month and by the 15 of the month shes out!!

I asked her yesterday who she called just to get an idea what her calls r per day! Here is what she told me that she called.

-2 to hargeeysa

-canada

-london

-and six different states in america.

Me and her where talking about this before going to bed. She told that her eye was gargariiring!! I told that its probably due to all that radiation that she absorbed from the cell phone. Then i dozed away to sleep....xuux

Juxa   

got 3000 minutes and i hardly use 250 a month.

after work i got nothing to say. i prefer to text.

now who said women love to talk bal? :mad:

RedSea   

Originally posted by Juxa:

got 3000 minutes and i hardly use 250 a month.

after work i got nothing to say. i prefer to text.

now who said women love to talk bal? :mad:

:D You just substituted talking to text massaging.