Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

A Question For The Ladies

Ms DD   

May I also suggest that ladies you should receive your mehr before inflation gets to it. My mom tells me that my father promised to pay her mehr of 500shilling back in the 70s..Guess how much that is worth now?

As for asking mehr, ask him what he can afford and treble that..that will be your mehr. Most men hide 2/3s of their wealth. That is well known

Haneefah   

Paragon, waxa kaloo dhan waa la isla afgaran kara, I am sure smile.gif

Edit. BUT, say I knew that he's a brilliant student of knowledge, then I wouldn't let him off the hook that easily. :D

Paragon   

^Sawir kale ma weydey? Anoo hal iyo nigir meher ku bixin raba ayaadba suul meesha soo saartay! La xowla! Hadeer hasheydii iyo nirigtii la noqdey! Sujuuga geela sharaftiisa ayaan daawac halis ah u geysatey adeer. Way oo way! Geel beelay! smile.gif

STOIC   

No Sawir Kale maan Waayniin , I will say sorry to that bewildered and truly repelling act of disgracing the beautiful camel. I will explain what I’m trying to symbolize here. Since there are no camels in North America we decided to shut-up our meddlesome relatives back home with our own body ink when they question about their Yaraatka or Gabaatigi (hope you understand these words). I have to pretend I care about camel, otherwise, the old man will feel like I’m the lost generations.I will also don a box-plaid camel suit ;)

So,have we finalized on this conundrum yakhe?

Hal nirig ah or the camel toe version of it? Personally,i have no camels to give.

OK,This is the issue, L0L. I gave ALL my camels to my uncle. Technically speaking,i cant promise even one nirig. Come to think of it, i shouldnt have done that.(especially after finding out how many i owned).

What do i do?

Cara.   

^Marry his daughter, then tell the uncle you already gave the meher when he comes a-calling.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

The biggest dowry is to buy her 'Kitaab Quraan ah'. I know lot of guys who do that. Apart from its immeasurable spiritual value, it costs 1-10 USD.

Cajiib!. This practise is frowned upon by many sheiks although it's becoming a common practise in our society. According to the sunnah of the prophet one should ask for hanti.

So is asking for a CONVERTIBLE BMW too much? :D

^^^^ That is easy... was thinking you will ask for Gorrilla's head killed by the groom with his bare hands smile.gif

Meher....is the woman's and it sjould be whatever she wants and the man should either accept or refuse...So negotiate people...negotiate. you could ask for tantra as far as a farax is concerned icon_razz.gif

Cheers