Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Are you ready for the Dajjal?

Urban   

This thread is about a long documentary called The Arrivals.

A couple of muslim brothers put it together throughout 2008 and I think on one occasion the videos were taken down from Youtube, their website is also under constant attacks.

For a long time I thought that Ad-dajjal would appear on earth suddenly during the end of times, then I learned he'll only arrive when certain events happen. I was shocked recently to find out that a secret society of devil worshippers are controlling almost everything around us, doing all they can to make this dunya ready and submissive for his arrival, ensuring that all the conditions are being ticked, one by one.

One of their main tools is mind control, they start with children through cartoons (after seeing some clips, you won't believe its a cartoon for kids) and adults through the media and entertainment (music, movies), but this is only a small part of their grand project.

Find out who 'they' are and what their sole mission is. The series touches on many subjects, from the pharoahs' direct descendants in the modern world, to the strategic positioning of the pyramids and other man made structures, and the significance of the Kaba's location.

Some of the claims are quite far-fetched and don't have references to back them up, but overall it's quality and really thought provoking, so try to keep an open mind throughout.

Like Neo in the matrix you have 2 choices now, a blue and a red pill. Take the blue one if you want to continue believing their version of the truth, or the red one if you want to be exposed to some of the disturbing realities of this world.

is your red pill. smile.gif

--The series has 50 episodes, and each one is about 8 to 10 minutes. I'm looking forward to your views--

Salam!

Malika   

Originally posted by Urban:

[QB] I was shocked recently to find out that a secret society of devil worshippers are controlling almost everything around us, doing all they can to make this dunya ready and submissive for his arrival, ensuring that all the conditions are being ticked, one by one.

[QB]

Just as I read that,ayati kursi came to mind..

Does anyone apart from Allah[sWT] has that power? To control to their advantage, or is that an illusion?

Urban   

Part 2

Part 3

*Malika, what I meant was that they're facilitating the arrival of Dajjal by trying to meet the conditions required/or the signs. For example, the distruction of Al Aqsa mosque. They're slowly destroying it by doing excavations around it but people hardly know that, because everytime you hear about al aqsa on tv or internet, the image you see alongside is the dome of the rock, not the actual aqsa mosque. So when you see the Dome of the rock unscratched you'd think it's fine, so there's nothing to worry about. Do a google search for 'al aqsa' and most of the images will be of the dome of the rock.

The videos will explain better I hope.

Ibtisam   

Urban I am going to dig up a really good reliable coverage of this for you inshallah when I get home.

I went through a strange for a while, where I was obsessed and captivated by the literature available in this area. I think I’ve read/seen everything written in this area.

Blessed   

There was this tape that used to do the rounds in the late 90s. I think itr was called shadows, some of the ideas on that tape seemed so far fetched in those days but are pretty common now- like the government intrusion on personal privacy. These social networking websites that make us share our every move / thought with the whole world (and advertisers).

On the dajjal, I think it's best to stick to what the Quran and sunnah say about him because there are some dodgey views about him.

Also, shaytaan has always been working to make the dunya more desirable, so that we forget our aakhirah. What we see in the media is a reflection of the psych of humanity with regrads to the dunya. I mean really, how often are our daily actions (even us Muslims) a reflection of our desire for the next life?

Ibtisam   

^^^^I remember the days when I use to look for Subliminal messages in all songs and TV shows because of that shadows tape! LOL Subxanallah freak stuff for a young person. I think I found it in my brothers collection when I was 16.

Urban   

:D Refuge from Madonna. My friend actually started listening to one of her songs obsessively since he saw it appear in one of the episodes.

Ibtihal, I'm going through that phase now.

Dhubad.   

^^I used to have that tape as well . It talks about The Freemasons and how they are the for runners of Dajjaal and are actually preparing for his arrival.

They even have one eye symbol which is one of the ways to recognise the Dajjal but then some brothers went too far by saying the Dajjal is actually a system not one person which I think is wrong and that is when I stopped obsessing about this issue!

Just be careful smile.gif

Emperor   

With this modern world, human development, technological advancements, and superp artificial intilligence achieved, my muslims brothers and sisters have also developed a new modern ways of conveying the message or preaching that perhaps makes you think sometimes it's modelled from these artificial intelligence advancements, it also makes you wonder whether its fine, a briliant strategy and a great form of lecturing and spreading the Diin, or not so fine as it seems to be a form of marketing for a product to generate sale... I don't know...

Allah SWT knows best.

Signs are there, we do already have handfulls of smaller dajaals in this dunya hwever the question is when this BIG Dajal will show up. Any time any minute.... Najaynaa kullahum..