Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

uniformly trivial

Buuxo   

^Where? what guy?

Paragon,we can't dictate what others choose to post or discuss.If you don't like it,iskaga dhaqaaji.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

^no dictatorship, buuxo. I didn't comment on anything except ask a simple question?

Why this trend?

Cause Twitter is happening now and facebook and deepthoughts are soooo last decade. :D

Paragon, you feeling like a deep philo today, old chap.

Buuxo   

^What trend? Since I've joined the site has been the same.Trivial or not ,all come here for different reasons.We all don't aspire to solve the problems of the world when login to SOL.The triviality of Sol is our escape(well mine at least). SO chillax baradar smile.gif

hodman   

I agree with Buuxo. Safe for the occasional hot topics that get tempers flaring, it's largely the same. Sweet faceless nacnac after a long day

Abtigiis   

For any healthy and useful discussion and debate to happen here, and for the boring political cuber-tussles to stop, I propose the following people be given the marching orders from this site.

A&T

General Duke

Oodweyne

Xinnfanin

Mr. Somalia

Cowke

Nogobi

Kolkaa unbay hagaagi.

Khayr   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Worthy Q Paragon. Bal aanu sugno in uu qof ka jawaabo.

Funny you speak, the person who started the 'Trolling Post'. oh the Ironyyyy. redface.gif

Khayr   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

For any healthy and useful discussion and debate to happen here, and for the boring political cuber-tussles to stop, I propose the following people be given the marching orders from this site.

A&T

General Duke

Oodweyne

Xinnfanin

Mr. Somalia

Cowke

Nogobi

Kolkaa unbay hagaagi.

Saafaka aadhiiga ooguxuraaya saxib. You sure that wasn't a Typo on your part. smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by Serenity:

Serenity, I don't think we will ever get a straight answer to any question is today's SOL. The nomads have metamorphosized into expert one-liner artful dodgers . But we can always hope.

Buuxo, waan ku salaamay walaashiis. Salaanta waa iga laaluush nooh. :D

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Funny you speak, the person who started the 'Trolling Post'. oh the Ironyyyy.
redface.gif
Kheyr, maybe her starting troll corner was a brilliant idea, as concerns the quality of SOL? A brilliant thread that minimizes trolling spreading all over SOL. Now, apologize, will ya?

BTW, sxb, I simply looking contributions that exercise my brain matter. Nothing more. Or is that too much to ask for? smile.gif

AT&T, though I appreciate your self-sacrifice, I think, in the list you compiled are some of the best contributors. As it is, my preference has always been 'the more the merrier'.

Urban   

Paragon what are you doing in Chaventry? I haven't spotted you around town.

As for the topic, I too agree with Buuxo. I enjoy reading others' debates and/or banter more than contributing. Heh, I don't even think there's a single thought provoking line in my 800 and something posts, and I like it that way.