Sign in to follow this  
Naden

Africans with gigantic balls

Naden   

Katrina, she is a she but get called sir all the time as I stand a little over 5'11". Comrade Castro's political views are a strong match to mine. Humor serves me well as I witness social justice clobbered all over the universe.

Katrina   

Humor serves me well as I witness social justice clobbered all over the universe.

Hear Hear, I agree with that stmt %100. Heck, it applies to all facets of one's life.

get called sir all the time as I stand a little over 5'11".

All the more to scare the silly faraxs.

Castro, nice diversion attempt, she is a he my @ss, I can sniff a fellow sister eons away. I always had my doubts about Callopse but you buffoons saw only what you wanted. I fear I have some bad news Castro. Your gender is on the way out, out I say. icon_razz.gif

Naden   

Not sure if I walked into a prior argument on gender between you and Katrina but how did I offend, brother Castro? Not sure if I ever gave an impression that I was a guy. Hmmmmmmm :confused: .

Castro   

^ You're ok. Just that Katrina's got gigantic balls as well and there's never enough room for the both of us in one thread. :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by naden:

Not sure if I ever gave an impression that I was a guy. Hmmmmmmm :confused: .

Naden just sounds like a guy's name......

Castro   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ It's convenient that the churches (or mosques) would go up in flames whenever people rise up againt the oil giants in Nigeria.

You're on to something there, Castro. Check this out:

Rioting in southern Nigerian city

At least 20 people are believed to have died in two days of violence in the southern Nigerian city of Onitsha.

Christian mobs rampaged through the city attacking Muslims in retaliation for anti-Christian riots in the north.

Nigerian police said hundreds of Christian Ibos attacked houses belonging to Muslim Hausas when news of the northern clashes reached Onitsha.

Danish cartoon protests in the north led to sectarian clashes which have seen dozens of deaths in four cities.

On Wednesday, groups of Christian men wielding clubs and machetes rampaged through Onitsha for a second day attacking any members of the Muslim Hausa community they could find, according to witnesses.

Read the rest.

Naden   

Check out these sectarian clashes in Egypt as well. Time tested and true way to keep a nation divided and civil war always under the surface.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/5D6E69E5-BA02-41E2-95A6-309EAF8D7618.htm

[qb] ^

Rioting in southern Nigerian city

At least 20 people are believed to have died in two days of violence in the southern Nigerian city of Onitsha.

Christian mobs rampaged through the city attacking Muslims in retaliation for anti-Christian riots in the north.
the rest.