Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Whey cant xalimos do the right thing!!

Maf Kees   

Give those girls to me. I have some space for them in my basement.

Sending them back to Somalia is the only other viable option. Give them to moryans. That will teach her.

-Lily-   

Bisinka danyer, that's the worst thing I have heard so far. Partying does not equal whoring.

You are all forgetting that this teen who has lost her way is still in many ways a child in transition. I think it's very bad parenting to let go of your child when they need you the most. A parent can relax when the child is fully grown up, not when they appear to look like adults.

I would suggest the parent have more patience and if that doesn't work then perhaps she should be removed from her environment to reflect on what kind of life she has been leading. Most certainly not to Somalia, maybe another place. Kids who have been send back have access to guns, drugs and see worse kind of behaviours than they would here.

Maf Kees   

:eek: :eek: The hell is wrong with you! Who said anything about whoring. Get your mind out of the gutter missy. I meant locking them up like the negro in Desperate Housewives.

-Lily-   

No Danyer, I wasn't shocked by that, I was shocked by 'Give them to moryans. That will teach her.' comment.

Originally posted by Tukaale:

^^ Send her back to Somalia that the optimum solution.

quote:

Figure wat wrong and deal with it.

The problem is she wants partying, so contribute on the solution - how would you have dealt with it?
Finding a solution to this particular situation seems trivial. I think Rudy wants just to vent. But in general, problems can be tackled by staying involved in your kid's life. No kid gets up one day and decides to run. It is problem long coming, and the parent should be attentive enough to realise it. A lot Somali parents in my end of the woods live in the Ghettos. A kid growing up in the Ghetto where schools are bad and whose parents aren't paying attention looses their creative momentum. This leads to lack of interest in studies and for dat matter anything that's progressive. Parents should realise that they have most influence on their kids. Only you could teach them right from wrong, and lead them to the right path. If kids do mess up. Identify the problems and deal with it. Don't dump at adeer's house in Somalia.

^^^Its too late for that long list of your advice now that she in on the run. Stop meddling around giving stories and background of why and how the event unfolded.

You have a specific case in hand.

Identify the problems and deal with it.

Again asking the same question, Well I told you she wants partying and prabably doing it right now as you speak. How do u deal with it?

Identify the problem? Yes :D

has Somalia become the Centre for recycling trash?

Calling them party animals thats harsh? and Who said these innocent kids are trash? Well to answer you question, contrary to your suggestion Somalia is a training centre and rather a valuable school of Somali traditions, laguage and above all the religion.

^^^Whose meddling :confused:

Solution....Well find her first...remove her from the current enviroment...new school and neighborhood. A new set of rules including curfews and expected improvement in school and behavior...if dat doesn't work...Then ship her wherever.

hodman   

What's with this Somalis and marrying people off? Who said that being married to a complete stranger is a way to "settle down"? A couple kids later you have a very resentful and unhappy young lady with kids that she wasn't ready for and what she becomes is a dis-engaged mother and the whole cycle repeats itself again.

Teenagers have problems, but people ignore just where those problems came from,there are no quick-fixes to them. On partying, what's wrong with going out once in a while if you have it under control?

lexuzz u is make sense! trash the road model! i mean how can one human being be road model for another....! it dont make no sense..!

And about the knocking part with babes, i see wise faraaxs do that.!

u know how the saying goes! good xalimo, is preganant one!! :D

Bess.   

As a family member who has been in this country longer than they have, u should have taken the initiative to help them get settled. U should have showed them other creative outlets or other ways to have fun, advised them or just plain explained to them the options that they have. Not let them lose in a strange world.

Of course, if u don't help them, they are going to get help from elsewhere. And sometimes from people who r going to lead them the wrong way. If they are caught up in bad situations ...u have no one to blame but urself.

Instead of helping…what do u do? U come here complaining, and talking behind their backs and calling them names. I have never seen such irresponsibility, if u r not going to help them, leave them alone.

God save me from gossiping and closed minded Faraxs... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rudy:

Is there some wacky, curse deciphered on some dark, castle in Transylvania ?

That says these ppl will never do anything right!!

The whole weekend, I was resolving one disaster after the other!!

My 16yr cuz ran to NY. Another quit school and shacked up with some loser who is not even a high school graduated!

And finally, now this one takes the cake!, this ya lady got her green card on Saturday, before she never did partying. I am sitting at home last nite, phone rings, I go hello, she goes, guess what? I am going to a reggae party!! I go, huh! Tomorrow is Monday, did u forget!! She goes, I don’t care! I have my green card and going partying!

Now this unlucky lady owes about 40k of student loans and about 20k on credit cards! And this is how she celebrates!! I think shes better off the worlards.

I fail to see how this is only a "xaliimo" issue. The state of the Somali male is far worse than those of Somali females. But since you care so much about the lack of education of Somalis, you sure could use a spell check on majority of your posts.

Sorry, had to tell it like it is.

far out! u wanna me use a spell check for internet posting!! as i say, miss like me not for my miss spelling, for i am the son of a refugee! the world is my home n my lil brain gets confused with all the sounds waves that hit me!!

no body is perfect, but i aint see no runaway faraaxs yet! have u?? so whats your take on sistas opting for the runaway deal! care to share...!